Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Vegeta is about to rip that dudes arms off and then beat him to death.

Knowing Toriyama he's gonna make Vegeta take the L too.
Nah they're not about to send my man Vegeta down like Frazier.

His intelligence shines where Goku's doesn't exist. Now that he knows about the poison it's a wrap.

I can see this panning out like the last saga.. Vegeta gets to beat up frost but HIT will finish him judging from the preview for the next episode

So still an L lol

Just been informed that theres a new Dragonball Z series out?

So im just posting for the sake of bookmarking 

Just been informed that theres a new Dragonball Z series out?

So im just posting for the sake of bookmarking 
Get off that destiny fam and start catching up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man Im hooked right now.

Im 7-8 episodes in

Hate how they sonning my guy Vegeta....but at least he's not getting clowned like Gohan 
roll.gif

This dude Beerus 
roll.gif
mean.gif

Vegeta will beat anyone not name HIT

He has too since its only monaka and him left obviously lol

Or he looses to cabe, then maybe monaka beats cabe and hit

@lamekilla  son!

Im up to episode 10 right now so forgive as this is prob month old now
SUPER SAIYAN GOD WITH THE SUWOO RED HAIR?!?!?!??!?! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

FAM I NEED TO COP AN ACTION FIGURE

I HOPE VEGETA GETS THERE TOO

@lamekilla
 son!

Im up to episode 10 right now so forgive as this is prob month old now

SUPER SAIYAN GOD WITH THE SUWOO RED HAIR?!?!?!??!?! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

FAM I NEED TO COP AN ACTION FIGURE

I HOPE VEGETA GETS THERE TOO

Brahhhhh it gets 10x more crazier. Try and get caught up to the tournament arc with the rest of the thread. Promise you'll be so hyped. Dragon Ball byke :nthat:

I'm still going to hold on to my theory that the tournament is a plot device and there isn't even going to be a winner. Fights are moving way to fast for me to think this tournament has any real significance. Whether HIT is the real enemy or not I just can't see them treating this as cut an dry whoever wins the tournament wins the prize deal. The fact that we've barely seen the full extent of many of the fighters true skills means we're probably going to see them fight again.

Vegeta is beating the snot out of frost just short of killing him

Then beat the kid and lose to hit badly like real bad

Monaka(?) come in and puts up a good fight but loses

Worlds are flipped and now you have a whole knew universe to explore new bad guys and new techniques

Welcome to dragon ball super

i wanna see other super saiyans and Trunks from universe 7
smokin.gif

since they also have a Freeza/Frost in universe 7, they must have a counterpart from Trunks

i wanna see other super saiyans and Trunks from universe 7 :smokin
since they also have a Freeza/Frost in universe 7, they must have a counterpart from Trunks

Not the case. Universe 6 and 7 are twin universes not alternate universes. Meaning they've got the same planets and the same races but that's it. Frost just happens to be the same race as Freiza, he's not an alternate version of him. You're thinking alternate timelines.

I'm still going to hold on to my theory that the tournament is a plot device and there isn't even going to be a winner. Fights are moving way to fast for me to think this tournament has any real significance. Whether HIT is the real enemy or not I just can't see them treating this as cut an dry whoever wins the tournament wins the prize deal. The fact that we've barely seen the full extent of many of the fighters true skills means we're probably going to see them fight again.

Basically. Not even surprising because we saw in the Buu Saga that a tournament doesn't have to be the most significant part of the arc it appears in, even though it typically is. And I actually wouldn't have minded if they just stuck to this tournament.

Man this animation is so garbage. Its really hard for me to actually sit down through an episode of Super. I can handle the poor character design choices we have been given so far but they have to do something about the animation.

If one wanted to get up to speed in the DB universe, what would be a site where I can see episodes?

The last thing I watched was half of GT...only to find out that dont even count.

If one wanted to get up to speed in the DB universe, what would be a site where I can see episodes?

The last thing I watched was half of GT...only to find out that dont even count.

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Dub

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Z-Dub

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Kai-Dub

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Super-Dub

This is everything you'll ever need my friend.

Also have all the films on there as well, for DB, Z, and even the trash that is GT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom