Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

i wanna see other super saiyans and Trunks from universe 7
smokin.gif

since they also have a Freeza/Frost in universe 7, they must have a counterpart from Trunks
Not the case. Universe 6 and 7 are twin universes not alternate universes. Meaning they've got the same planets and the same races but that's it. Frost just happens to be the same race as Freiza, he's not an alternate version of him. You're thinking alternate timelines.
This... Reason why you're likely to not find a twin Goku or twin Vegeta.

Situations in Universe 6 didn't play out like they did in Universe 7. Bardock never met Goku's mom, or may have never been born canceling out Goku ever coming to Earth..

Never went to Planet Vegeta to name Vegeta, Vegeta.. etc.

They should let Vegeta wash everyone left including Hit and then Monaka ends up being the bad guy trying to get revenge against Beerus. 

I just want to see Vegeta finally get his moment.

I can rock with that theory.. 

I just feel like they're going to write it in somehow for vegeta to get knocked out, not sure how.. 

Or maybe like some are saying, the tournaments going o get interrupted.. 

Just not sure who's going to try anything with Four God's there, and whiz and his sister.. 

Situations in Universe 6 didn't play out like they did in Universe 7. Bardock never met Goku's mom, or may have never been born canceling out Goku ever coming to Earth..

I mean even that sort of describes an alternate time line. It's not that universe 6 and 7 series of events happened differently. Everything in that happens in universe 6 happens independently of universe 7. Vegeta and goku don't exist not because Bardock never met goku mom in this universe or anything like that. They don't exist because an entirely different group of Saiyans exist in universe 6 than do in universe 7.

Think of it this way. In universe 6 Adam and Eve were the first people. In universe 7 Frank and Linda were the first people. At the very start they were never the same to begin with. This isn't the same concept that future trunks decided where in his time line goku died and in the main time line he was alive. None of the universe 7 time lines ever existed in universe 6 and vice versa.

Last edited:
If one wanted to get up to speed in the DB universe, what would be a site where I can see episodes?

The last thing I watched was half of GT...only to find out that dont even count.

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Dub

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Z-Dub

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Kai-Dub

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Super-Dub

This is everything you'll ever need my friend.

Also have all the films on there as well, for DB, Z, and even the trash that is GT.

Repped. :pimp:

I mean even that sort of describes an alternate time line. It's not that universe 6 and 7 series of events happened differently. Everything in that happens in universe 6 happens independently of universe 7. Vegeta and goku don't exist not because Bardock never met goku mom in this universe or anything like that. They don't exist because an entirely different group of Saiyans exist in universe 6 than do in universe 7.

Think of it this way. In universe 6 Adam and Eve were the first people. In universe 7 Frank and Linda were the first people. At the very start they were never the same to begin with. This isn't the same concept that future trunks decided where in his time line goku died and in the main time line he was alive. None of the universe 7 time lines ever existed in universe 6 and vice versa.
Yeah I understand how it all works conceptually but you never know how these creative directors view such a thing.

I've noticed most series that dabble in alternate universes / time travel end up making so many logical mistakes you can almost expect it.

Shouldn't Goku technically be qualified for the tourney again? Since the other dude cheated.
Should be, yeah.

Which still leaves him as a trump card.. None of U7 have seen Goku & Vegeta become Gods themselves and I hope Vegeta doesn't drag it with Frost.

Cant wait to see my favorite character get his moment

Last edited:
I always look back and have a good laugh when I think about how far Vegeta went to become stronger than Goku..

Vegeta gave his soul away on majin staus... That's dedication. 

Oh so that finally happened?

I was wondering why so many people like Vegeta now.

Dude was a penis.

Last edited:
I like Vegeta more than Goku now because they've followed the stereotypical arc of characters in long running shows.

All of their qualities have given away into one big general quality. Goku turned from a goofy *** dad type dude who could wreck **** whenever he felt like getting serious to a goofy *** dad who is too goofy for his own good and can never become serious/is too stupid to become serious.

When dude went super for the first time against Frieza **** got REAL. He got hella serious. In other arcs and especially in movies he was known to drop the dumb shtick as soon as it got serious and he became a mega badass who was actually kind of intelligent (battlewise)

The Broly movie>>> Frieza and Cell sagas>>> going SS3>>> All of em. Dude was on fire in the 90s.

Now, 20 years later, AT is old as hell and can't even recall the majority of storylines. Gohan went from a smart nerdy kid who didn't want to fight but would still turn it up to 11 when he had to to someone physically incapable of fighting at a KRILLIN LEVEL. What??

Vegeta just happened to go the badass route and become an arrogant hardass like he used to be. Ignore him dancing and doing dumb bs. Dude is still willing to kill. I can't wait for the English versions. Need someone to actually get murked in the hardest of ways to hear

again

or maybe this

hell even

That Hit or Heat or whatever that universe 6 fighters name is definitely going to be the new antagonist. The intro vaguely alludes to it and he hasn't said a word yet looks so menacing. He has some type of ulterior motive to get the dragon balls for himself most likely but I'm thoroughly convinced he's gonna end up fighting Gohan....

They want us to forget about Frost cheated on Goku as well. So, technically, he should be able to fight again. Like how everyone forget there's one more wish during the buu saga.

It will be Goku vs HIT in the finals. Book it.

Japan aint gonna put up that big *** poster of goku and hit on one the buildings for nothing.

Goku lost early for a reason.

Finally caught up.

Man I was cracking up for a good five minutes at the "Universe Anthem".

The tournament arc hasn't been that interesting to me. It seems rushed and poorly structured. I'm much more interested in Whis and Beerus' conversation about Goku and Vegeta.

I'm also wondering why Vegeta said that him and Goku were reaching their limit when they were discussing going into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Is he saying that there is nothing after SSJ Blue?

And they should have had my son Hercule be the 5th fighter.

Yea Vegeta said they're near their limit which is BS imo

I'm expecting them to reach Whis level in the end

Back
Top Bottom