Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I'm saying, Yakon ate Goku's blast in the anime, Nappa shot one out his mouth, and Buu turns people into candy.

Broly, of all people, touching a blast is normal :lol:

So is that Broly grabbing an energy beam? :lol:

Looks like he's touching it. But I mean if characters can catch, push back, and deflect are we really going to draw the line at touching the beam? :lol:

looks like he's grabbing/touching it and its then making a physical sound "tak". There's deflecting it with your hands while its burning you and you're struggling to push it back and then there's grabbing it like its a physical object with no problem. :lol:

looks like he's grabbing/touching it and its then making a physical sound "tak". There's deflecting it with your hands while its burning you and you're struggling to push it back and then there's grabbing it like its a physical object with no problem. :lol:

Looks like he's literally a placing his hand on top of the beam not grabbing it. Idk what a "tak" sounds is but again within the realm of DBZ doesn't seem to implausible. Regardless of this panel though I still stand by my review of multiverse. It's an awesome read. I stumbled onto it during a time when we weren't getting any new content

looks like he's grabbing/touching it and its then making a physical sound "tak". There's deflecting it with your hands while its burning you and you're struggling to push it back and then there's grabbing it like its a physical object with no problem.
laugh.gif
Goku squeezed Beerus's energy ball while making the sound of a balloon squeezing, so I guess Broly placing his hand on a beam is possible.

^Yeah and that's shown to take everything he has. Same with when Frieza was blocking Goku's X20 Kamehameha. Touching an energy attack isn't anything, since it can physically harm you. The physical harm is the issue. In that panel Broly just looks like he's tapping it like he's knocking on a piece of wood or something. And is that Vegito that's shooting the beam? :lol: Not like its canon so it doesn't matter regardless. I just found it to be funny.

Last edited:
Bruh, it's Broly. :lol:

And not only that, it's a Broly from an alternate universe :lol:

He went toe to toe with a SSJ Vegeto.

It's fanfiction :lol:

They incorporated Chrono into it as well

View media item 1935442

Went back and watched with subs and it makes even less sense honestly.

Goku clearly threw the fight. This alternate Freeza is too nice to use something as cheap as poison. 

But what makes absolutely 0 sense is Goku's decision to do that? Literally everyone on Goku's team will absolutely wash this dude and won't show any mercy.

Final form Freeza? Piccolo could definitely take him. And the one saiyan on the opposite universes team doesn't even know about Super Saiyan. 

Chances are it's going to come down to their trump card Cooler look-alike cause if ol boy doesn't recognize Super Saiyan Piccolo could honestly go until the last match w/ that mystery character.

Buu is the third strongest, Vegeta the second strongest, and Monaka.... I truly believe he's one of those oddball special characteristics guys. He looks incredibly unassuming but I think Vegeta if Piccolo goes down will finish it all.

Last edited:
Goku was knocked out from outside of the ring

You can tell because when he goes to throw a punch, there's a noise and the scene cuts to that little alien guy.

He knocks Goku out, out of sympathy for Freeza, and to spare Goku washing him.

Did they explain why Goku was able to go regular SS instead of SS Blue? I thought the Blue would have been the standard transformation now

Did they explain why Goku was able to go regular SS instead of SS Blue? I thought the Blue would have been the standard transformation now

They didn't touch on it...its probably just a higher level..the same way he can go ss1..ss2..ss3..then ssb..

Super Saiyan Blue is just goku infusing godly ki into the super Saiyain state. The fact that his base form is normal shows that he has access to regular ki still. And if he still has regular ki there's no reason he can't use his normal super saiyan transformation.

Super Saiyan Blue is just goku infusing godly ki into the super Saiyain state. The fact that his base form is normal shows that he has access to regular ki still. And if he still has regular ki there's no reason he can't use his normal super saiyan transformation.
Correct I think some get the concept mixed up with how Gohan has his Mystic "Transformation" and doesn't go Super Saiyan.

So SSB has no energy drain yet Goku still opts to use regular SS... For why?

Also that fan made anime.. Broly going toe to toe with the strongest og Dbz character ever.... How??? Peoole always over rating Broly man, people on this thread said he could beat SS3...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom