Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I'm still gonna bet piccolo beating frost simply because having him lose his first and only fight doesn't make much sense to me. Bringing up piccolos past fights really mean nothing at this point because 1) we don't know how strong piccolo has or hasn't gotten in the gap 2) we have no way of gauging how strong frost is other than the fact that he's clearly much weaker than Freiza in revival of F.

@Jays25 is right. He fought evenly with Perfect Cell the first encounter (forgot about that) then got washed after he absorbed a good number of people.

DB Super is really beginning to look a lot like Dragon Ball Mulitiverse...

Although Multiverse is low key still a bit more lit

DB Super is really beginning to look a lot like Dragon Ball Mulitiverse...

Although Multiverse is low key still a bit more lit

The biggest difference though is the fact that all the universes in multiverse are different versions of eachother. Not the case in super. Although universe 6 has a Saiyan race, there's no universe 6 goku or vegeta. Same goes for all the other races.

Is multiverse when Vegeta's little brother shows up ? Think I sew something like that on youtube.. But other than that I kno nothing about it

Is multiverse when Vegeta's little brother shows up ? Think I sew something like that on youtube.. But other than that I kno nothing about it
No multiverse is a fan made Dragon Ball series on YouTube. Veneta's brother Tarble debut was in the movie Yo! Son Goku and Friends Return!

DB Multiverse is a fan made comic.

Its a tournament that involves "what if" characters and universes.

Next thing people are going to ask if Female Goku was a legit thing
roll.gif

No multiverse is a fan made Dragon Ball series on YouTube. Veneta's brother Tarble debut was in the movie Yo! Son Goku and Friends Return!

Multiverse is a fan made comic, some low budget animation creator decided to turn it into YouTube videos. The comic itself is extremely well made in style and story. I'd actually read it before you knock it.

The undisputed best fanmade DB material is the what-if manga that depicts Vegeta as being raised on Earth and Goku as being the brutal Saiyan. Just a few snippets below

Translation for the above:

Vegeta : Great demon king, heh. What a *****. You killed Krillin, sure, but killing you seems like a waste of time to me.

King Piccolo : Dammit ! If only I had my eternal youth !

Vegeta : So you say with this eternal youth, you could beat me ?

King Piccolo : Of course !

Vegeta : Heh …
pimp.gif

And there's tons more.

Multiverse is a fan made comic, some low budget animation creator decided to turn it into YouTube videos. The comic itself is extremely well made in style and story. I'd actually read it before you knock it.
I wasn't knocking it, just stating that it was a fan made series that is on YouTube and the movie Tarble debut was in.

Back
Top Bottom