Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

What Funimation needs to do is to contact Bruce Faulconer to receive permission to use his music for anything Dragon Ball Z related. I believe what made Dragon Ball Z great was Bruce Falconer's music and the voice actors.

DBZ is unwatchable without it. I dont care what anyone says

So um yeah... What's DB Super exactly?... Are there English dubs?... Is there English dubs for Resurrection of F... I stopped at Battle of the God's :lol:...

Super's the sequel to Z, in the same way that Z's the sequel to DB.

Honestly if you watch Battle of Gods and Resurrection you could jump right into where Super is now and not miss much.

So apparently spoilers?

From Japanese titles of future episodes
nerd.gif

So Goku apparently beats the first bear looking dude, then loses to Frost.
Piccolo apparently got a major power up aswell, one of the future episodes is named after the Japanese word for Special Beam Cannon. (Piccolo vs. Frost! Bet Everything on the Makankosappo!)

New chapter of Super is out.

That fight between Botamo and Goku was trash :smh:

Frost is also looking like something of a dissapointment.

The real bonus in this was

seeing that Goku still has the ability to access the regular Super Saiyan mode apart from Super Saiyan Blue. And I assume that Vegeta can do the same as well. If they didn't always have the ability to do this, it could very well be a direct result of that three year training they just did in the time chamber, giving them even greater control of their Ki so that they can choose when to go god or not.

seeing that Goku still has the ability to access the regular Super Saiyan mode apart from Super Saiyan Blue. And I assume that Vegeta can do the same as well. If they didn't always have the ability to do this, it could very well be a direct result of that three year training they just did in the time chamber, giving them even greater control of their Ki so that they can choose when to go god or not.

Read it last night. Really looking forward to the next chapter. Didn't mind the first fight either glad to see some comedic spin in dragon ball again. I've got a feeling that we're going to see a departure from the "strongest man wins" match ups that we're used to seeing. Got a huge feeling gokus going to "lose" either because he does something dumb like falling out of the ring or falling for some sort of deception or simply just wants to give the others a chance to fight.

Read it last night. Really looking forward to the next chapter. Didn't mind the first fight either glad to see some comedic spin in dragon ball again. I've got a feeling that we're going to see a departure from the "strongest man wins" match ups that we're used to seeing. Got a huge feeling gokus going to "lose" either because he does something dumb like falling out of the ring or falling for some sort of deception or simply just wants to give the others a chance to fight.

From the rumors i've been hearing Goku's supposed to lose and Piccolo will take over. I don't know if there's any info backing the idea up, but I at least think that having a tournament and not showcasing everyone fighting seems like a waste.

From the rumors i've been hearing Goku's supposed to lose and Piccolo will take over. I don't know if there's any info backing the idea up, but I at least think that having a tournament and not showcasing everyone fighting seems like a waste.

I heard that rumor as well. Which is why i had that theory. I find it more realistic that goku loses because he is outsmarted or wants give someone else (piccolo) a chance than frost out matching goku and somehow piccolo has gotten so strong that he's capable of going toe to toe with someone that beat goku.

Wish they showed Universe 6 Saiyan after Goku went SSJ, wanted to see his reaction.

Last edited:
Started up Dragon Ball tonight... Some been needing a show to watch since finishing DBZ :lol: :nerd:... I'm 6 episodes in... This show is so incredibly perverse :lol: :lol:... I love it :lol: :lol:...

I remember Oolong wishing for dirty panties :lol:... DBZ was amazing in its own right... But 7 episodes in this is pervert comedy gold :lol:...

How's the movies?...

I have a feeling there's a reason why goku loses in the early rounds. I prefer to stay that way but.. it's weird. There's gotta be some kind of twist in the end.

I do remember reading somehwere from Toriyama (i think) that the Z fighters will explore universe 6. Maybe they will actually lose and swap earths. Universe 6 sounds waaaay better than the 7 anyway.

First dude Goku fought lost becuase
Goku literally threw him out of the ring.
I imagine Goku will lose in a similar way.

Loving the pace of the anime right now. Glad I don't have to wait until the manga every month to see new material.

Also, called it on the goku vs frost fight.

That purple dude on Champa's team about to be the strongest person in the entire competition. Earth definitely getting swapped over so there's adventures in that universe. Champa seems to be a better person than Beerus too as referenced by the Anime.

Back
Top Bottom