Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

We'd probably like Super more if Battle of the Gods and Resurrection of F never came out. But the tournament arc should be good. We get something fresh and new.

One thing that struck me about the last episode, was Goku's complete lack of care about earth. I think it's outside of his character to put earth at risk for something so trivial. Like Goku didn't even blink an eye when Beerus asked him if it was ok.
They didn't say anything about the destruction of earth though. The wager is for the super dragon balls and if Champ wins he is going to switch the earths. That's it. 

We'd probably like Super more if Battle of the Gods and Resurrection of F never came out. But the tournament arc should be good. We get something fresh and new.

One thing that struck me about the last episode, was Goku's complete lack of care about earth. I think it's outside of his character to put earth at risk for something so trivial. Like Goku didn't even blink an eye when Beerus asked him if it was ok.
They didn't say anything about the destruction of earth though. The wager is for the super dragon balls and if Champ wins he is going to switch the earths. That's it. 

And the Earth from Champa's universe was the sight of a massive war that led to all of humanity being extinct. Not really someplace anyone should want to live.

And the Earth from Champa's universe was the sight of a massive war that led to all of humanity being extinct. Not really someplace anyone should want to live.
What? The people go along with the earths in the exchange so there's really no risk on Goku's part.

Raditz never made it to Namek, brote.

Goku, in his stupidity, could try to revive him and convert him like Vegeta.

Or someone from Frieza's army puts two and two together and uses the dragonballs :lol:. I'm spitballing here dude.

You know damn well that Goku doesn't remember that he has a brother, man :lol:

The earth in the other universe is completely destroyed. Absolutely no life left. Goku didn't even consider that. Goku had gambled before....but that's mostly on his ability and belief in others. But he absolutely doesn't care in this case. He just wants to fight stronger people :lol:.

Beerus gave Goku and Vegeta an out....these dudes didn't even blink an eye. Yes they are competitive, but they've always put the safety of earth first before anything else. For Beerus to ask Goku if he's ok with the tournament and the risks....and Goku to gleefully say yes without thinking...is a lil out of character. Maybe it'll dawn on him what the stakes are later.

Maybe they're just old and senile now :lol:.

I can see them swapping Earths just to see the differences between the two.  People of Earth Universe 7 wouldn't even know the difference.

at the end Goku or one of the Z warriors will win the tournament anyway

and planet earth will be safe again and everybody on earth is living happily ever after

and the DBZ fans need to wait another 2 decades for new episodes again
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Wait y'all really thought they were just going to take the 6 and 7 Earths and swap them without moving the damb people? They want the food, not the scenery
roll.gif

Literally nothing is on the line except whatever threats may linger in Champa's universe, like Saiyans, Freiza's race, etc. It's not like they're reversing the fates of the two Earths or anything

Last edited:
The earth in the other universe is completely destroyed. Absolutely no life left. Goku didn't even consider that. Goku had gambled before....but that's mostly on his ability and belief in others. But he absolutely doesn't care in this case. He just wants to fight stronger people :lol:.

Beerus gave Goku and Vegeta an out....these dudes didn't even blink an eye. Yes they are competitive, but they've always put the safety of earth first before anything else. For Beerus to ask Goku if he's ok with the tournament and the risks....and Goku to gleefully say yes without thinking...is a lil out of character. Maybe it'll dawn on him what the stakes are later.

Maybe they're just old and senile now :lol:.

Brah I think you might have misunderstood the wager. The earths swap universes if Berus's team loses. The shape earth 6 is in means nothing to Goku, but means a lot to Berus or however you spell his name.

I mean we already got Vegeta ready to take a tour of planet Salad.  Its called foreshadowing.  They're gonna swap earths.  I wonder what this dragon gonna look like for these super dragon balls.  Shenron knew exactly who Beerus was though.

What i want to see are the abilities of the 6th universe fighters. Specially that other saiyan and the freeza look-alike, tournament's going to be [emoji]128293[/emoji].

They just put all the episodes of GT up on Hulu.

I watched a couple of the shenron saga episodes, worse than i remember.

I don't eem know what they expected with bringing Buu to the damn tournament. In what world would he be able to make it past the quiz?
Guess it's really the only option they had, every other dude would've been bodied except Gohan (pre-*****made). Even Piccolo is gonna get swamped

Trunks killing Freeza Part 2

ive always hated that the second part where he sliced up Freeza into pieces

and roasted him with the fireball were not in the same episode
sick.gif

They just put all the episodes of GT up on Hulu.

I watched a couple of the shenron saga episodes, worse than i remember.
M
Still didn't finish it...should I now that it's up on Hulu :nerd:

If you're looking for a good series then no, but if you're a diehard Dragon Ball fan that just wants to have the full experience of every part of the franchise then yeah. That way you can have the best possible opinion of it. Don't bother with the movie though, Hero's Legacy. Even for fans of the series that movie is widely considered to be trash.

In the last episode Vegeta had some reservations about joining the tournament. Goku jumped ato the chance but Vegeta was wary. They didn't explain why though.

They it's been spoiled for weeks by people in here. I'm like a month behind. But apologies.

Do they keep the anime close to the manga? Never read the mangas but watched all the z/gt episodes and movies

Back
Top Bottom