Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Random thought while bored at work today:

Ultimately, it doesn't look like any being can keep up with the saiyans.

1) Eventually, I wonder if Beerus becomes an actual enemy (doubtful).

2) The precedent has already been set with reviving enemies, coupled with that notion of saiyan dominance, could Raditz make a surprising come back?

lol how can raditz come back, that dude got killed on planet namek

its not that they will gonna wish him back with the dragon balls
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Raditz never made it to Namek, brote.

Goku, in his stupidity, could try to revive him and convert him like Vegeta.

Or someone from Frieza's army puts two and two together and uses the dragonballs :lol:. I'm spitballing here dude.

Last edited:
Well didn't Vegeta agree to be the next God of Destruction in exchange for training? Beerus becoming an enemy is just a matter of time.

Him dying is more of a memetic thing than anything else, because within the series itself he only died three times and those deaths were years apart. Once in Dragon Ball, at the hands of Tambourine (Who was specifically killing all the people that had competed in the World Tournament and even stomped Goku), and twice in Z. The first time was at the hands of Final Form Frieza. I repeat, FRIEZA (Same guy that nuked the Saiyan planet, killed Vegeta shortly before, and was making Goku his little ***** until Krillin died). Then the final time was at the hands of Super Buu (Who killed nearly everyone on the planet to boot). So basically every single time he died it was against opponents he was massively outclassed against, who would go on to give Goku a run for his money. This is contrasted by the fact that he was one of the few Z fighters not to die in the Saiyan Saga and for the Namek Saga he was getting **** done right alongside Gohan.

You can add his death in GT if you want to, but I mean that's Dragon Ball GT. :lol: :rofl:

Him dying is more of a memetic thing than anything else, because within the series itself he only died three times and those deaths were years apart. Once in Dragon Ball, at the hands of Tambourine (Who was specifically killing all the people that had competed in the World Tournament and even stomped Goku), and twice in Z. The first time was at the hands of Final Form Frieza. I repeat, FRIEZA (Same guy that nuked the Saiyan planet, killed Vegeta shortly before, and was making Goku his little ***** until Krillin died). Then the final time was at the hands of Super Buu (Who killed nearly everyone on the planet to boot). So basically every single time he died it was against opponents he was massively outclassed against, who would go on to give Goku a run for his money. This is contrasted by the fact that he was one of the few Z fighters not to die in the Saiyan Saga and for the Namek Saga he was getting **** done right alongside Gohan.

You can add his death in GT if you want to, but I mean that's Dragon Ball GT.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
We never speak of this

This past Sunday's episode of Super was hilarious. This tournament arc is gonna play out nicely in anime form

We'd probably like Super more if Battle of the Gods and Resurrection of F never came out. But the tournament arc should be good. We get something fresh and new.

One thing that struck me about the last episode, was Goku's complete lack of care about earth. I think it's outside of his character to put earth at risk for something so trivial. Like Goku didn't even blink an eye when Beerus asked him if it was ok.

We'd probably like Super more if Battle of the Gods and Resurrection of F never came out. But the tournament arc should be good. We get something fresh and new.

One thing that struck me about the last episode, was Goku's complete lack of care about earth. I think it's outside of his character to put earth at risk for something so trivial. Like Goku didn't even blink an eye when Beerus asked him if it was ok.

Exactly why i've been waiting to pass judgement.

But SS4 is still leagues better than SSG and SSB.

In terms of the latest episode and even the latest chapter I think that Goku's treating the situation as if it's some kind of game, when the outcome if they lose is pretty damn serious. :lol:

A kid transforms back into an adult every time he goes SSJ4 then back to a little kid when he powers down. Yeah no.

Last edited:
the whole premise of GT was plain stupid

if i wanna see goku as a child, i would just go back and watch the og drangonball series (which is still a lot of fun to watch)

A kid transforms back into an adult every time he goes SSJ4 then back to a little kid when he powers down. Yeah no.

Well i'm just talking physical appearance. In terms of how the transformations themselves happen and the history behind them both SSG and SS4 are dumb.

battousai701 battousai701 Exactly. Series was was faulty from the start.

This review actually hits on some of my issues with the series and is probably the best review of it i've ever seen, with the commentator noting the flaws and differences of the series in equal measure with what he personally liked about it as well.

Last edited:

I think it's because of Goku training with Beerus and Whis and not realizing the extent of how powerful the other fighters are. As you see the next episode has something to do with Goku not even realizing he's the strongest fighter on earth and it being kind've a shock

Goku was being chased by Syn Shenron in an episode and ran away.... He also was hanging from a ferris wheel fell off and didn't opt to fly... Terrible show.

Back
Top Bottom