*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Was at the game yesterday, talk about a tale of two halfs. After that kickoff return the place was ready to explode. But as sickening as the first half the second half was that much more enjoyable. Probably the loudest I've ever experienced the place.

Lions controlled the game in the beginning but they could not convert. The defense gave the Lions a chance to do something, but you cant hold the packers down all game.
Penalties. They should have had their @%$! together already this late into the season.
Injuries (Kev Smith again
tired.gif
)
SUH ejected (come on man) I hope there is only a fine not a suspension.
Stafford 
30t6p3b.gif
You cant blame it on the finger.

The worst thing is that the Lions continue their traditional L on Thanksgiving. Losing on a national stage hurts more.

Lions have not played a complete game this season vs equally matched teams.

I still have hopes of the wild card spot.

Lions controlled the game in the beginning but they could not convert. The defense gave the Lions a chance to do something, but you cant hold the packers down all game.
Penalties. They should have had their @%$! together already this late into the season.
Injuries (Kev Smith again
tired.gif
)
SUH ejected (come on man) I hope there is only a fine not a suspension.
Stafford 
30t6p3b.gif
You cant blame it on the finger.

The worst thing is that the Lions continue their traditional L on Thanksgiving. Losing on a national stage hurts more.

Lions have not played a complete game this season vs equally matched teams.

I still have hopes of the wild card spot.

^^Yea I know.

Hopefully losses from the Falcons & Bears this weekend will make me feel better.

I wonder why they did not wear the throwback uniforms.

^^Yea I know.

Hopefully losses from the Falcons & Bears this weekend will make me feel better.

I wonder why they did not wear the throwback uniforms.

just read on twitter - "Per a league source, multiple teams had removed Best from the draft board completely, due to his history of concussions, including a scary incident that occurred at Cal." - via PROFOOTBALL TALK

sidenote - follow DirtySuh on twitter. hilarious tweets.

just read on twitter - "Per a league source, multiple teams had removed Best from the draft board completely, due to his history of concussions, including a scary incident that occurred at Cal." - via PROFOOTBALL TALK

sidenote - follow DirtySuh on twitter. hilarious tweets.

Back
Top Bottom