Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

sitting on my couch with XXX,XXX and working from home selling sneakers if you really wanna know muh*****

people such as yourself are called "HATERS"

finally, thanks for bumping my thread its been going strong for damn near half of 2016
roll.gif

I think there were people in this thread wondering if he'd drop a full length project to prove he wasn't just a d-grade Future, and was only using Panda to get his name out there. He proved the exact opposite :lol: :lol:

Get called a hater cause you don't like an album brehs

you gotta be kidding me

youre a hater when it comes to like everything if i recall.............

do music sales even matter? why do you think there are concerts and tours year round............

wake up this aint the early 2000s.............. and rap music damn for sure aint 1994/5 anymore when Nas came out

Last edited:
you gotta be kidding me

youre a hater when it comes to like everything if i recall.............

do music sales even matter? why do you think there are concerts and tours year round............

This has absolutely nothing to do with people liking this, and it was a mixtape so there were no sales involved

What do the years have to do with anything, future my favorite rapper now and he's far removed from the 90's

What do the years have to do with anything, future my favorite rapper now and he's far removed from the 90's

question

did you listen to the mixtape that just dropped yet?

of course i listen to Future...............this kid is like a "UA" Future

you can take that as good or bad........

Last edited:
Heard the tape it's average at best, and that's mostly because i'm a huge future fan so considering this ***** style is a duplicate of Future it makes the songs more underwhelming... But just as i had reiterated a million times in this thread, this dude's music is directly on par with all the other Gibberish spewing rappers who are getting hype and also have no originality. Gucci just addressed this **** on his single, ALL these lil ****** are biters so i'm not gonna shun him for doing what this generation has made acceptable. This is legitimately his FIRST PROJECT, however... so taking that into account he's right on par with all the other cats being praised this year for doing basically the same thing he's doing

with that said it was HORRIBLE timing on Good part, to drop this the same weekend as Future/Esco tape.

Heard the tape it's average at best, and that's mostly because i'm a huge future fan so considering this ***** style is a duplicate of Future it makes the songs more underwhelming... But just as i had reiterated a million times in this thread, this dude's music is directly on par with all the other Gibberish spewing rappers who are getting hype and also have no originality. Gucci just addressed this **** on his single, ALL these lil ****** are biters so i'm not gonna shun him for doing what this generation has made acceptable. This is legitimately his FIRST PROJECT, however... so taking that into account he's right on par with all the other cats being praised this year for doing basically the same thing he's doing

with that said it was HORRIBLE timing on Good part, to drop this the same weekend as Future/Esco tape.
See I don't think it's that big of a deal cause Future/Esco's mixtape ain't even that great. I'm a huge Future fan myself. I appreciate both artists' crafts

It's moreso bad that they tried to make it a TIDAL-exclusive, didn't engine and master it right, and almost half the songs aren't done

Ran it like 3-4 times.

It's trash, he is a UA Future but with Future I understand him........and Future is himself.

Waste of beats, what I'm saying is end of the day the 90s babies will love this and this guy is linked up with Pusha and Ye so he won.

Back
Top Bottom