official DALLAS MAVERICKS vs. DENVER NUGGETS

I'm calling Denver in 6 !!! They have been a very consistant TEAM BASKETBALL in this 09 playoffs !!! Mr.Big Shot was a very good addition !!!

Originally Posted by trublu86

Dallas in 6 or 7 we been here before, denver hasnt.
Which makes them even more hungrier !! Plus with Big Shot in the picture, one of the leagues current top scoring PG, he will be able to calm themdown and tell em' how to get to the big dance !!!

^^^ We hungry to trying to ease our minds from a bad 3 past years. if dirk heats up like he did in game 5 wit SA, he is unstoppable.

The thing I'm most interested in with this series is that it looks like one Jason Kidd should finally have a chance to put his finger prints on... Matchedup with Chris Paul last year and Tony Parker in Round 1, he was pretty well neutralized... Interested to see what kinda impact he can have against a pointguard he really matches up well with...

Anyways, Dallas' chances this series ride or die on getting the same production they got against San Antonio from the Howard/Bass/Barea/Dampier bunch...Dirk and JET can't play that bad for 4 games either...

^^^ We hungry to trying to ease our minds from a bad 3 past years. if dirk heats up like he did in game 5 wit SA, he is unstoppable.
Until K-Mart gives him a good foul and takes his heart away.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Nuggets western conference champs
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Dallas, only because I'm a fan of Dirk and his game.

Chauncey's great too but I remember what he did to the _akers NBA Finals 04, so I hope he gets whooped this series.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

We'll take the and 1 to go with the fade away he'll make.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

The thing I'm most interested in with this series is that it looks like one Jason Kidd should finally have a chance to put his finger prints on... Matched up with Chris Paul last year and Tony Parker in Round 1, he was pretty well neutralized... Interested to see what kinda impact he can have against a point guard he really matches up well with...

Anyways, Dallas' chances this series ride or die on getting the same production they got against San Antonio from the Howard/Bass/Barea/Dampier bunch... Dirk and JET can't play that bad for 4 games either...
I came in here to say the same thing, NOW Jason Kidd and Chauncey will be a great match-up, THE match-up. Chauncey is just slow enough so that thetwo of them will go at it. I hope to see some more Kidd penetration and post-ups, but with them bigs it could be dangerous. The match-up to watch last serieswas Dirk and TD, now it's Kidd and Chauncey.

It'll take a huge effort from Denver's side too, although it'll be a little easier for them to get off than it will for Dallas. It'll be a goodseries though, book it.

J-Kidd is nice, but I don't think he can score at will like Chauncey can !!!

I think my only concern is that the Nuggets bench get overly excited and forget the true task at hand. If J.R Smith can contain himself and use all of hisenergy to be as productive as he can be then the Nuggets are looking pretty deep, the type that will even give the Lakers a run for their money in the WF. As Isaid Chauncey will have a very big job to do because he needs to be the true leader...

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

I think my only concern is that the Nuggets bench get overly excited and forget the true task at hand. If J.R Smith can contain himself and use all of his energy to be as productive as he can be then the Nuggets are looking pretty deep, the type that will even give the Lakers a run for their money in the WF. As I said Chauncey will have a very big job to do because he needs to be the true leader...
Paul can't put a body on him, Kidd can. Chauncey abused Chirs Paul because he's much stronger, much bigger, and has versatility withshooting the ball. Kidd can put that big body of his on Chauncey. It's POSSIBLE he will light up Kidd, but I doubt he will nearly as much as he did againstCP3. Then again, my biggest concern if Melo gets hot, who are we going to put on him? Bass? Howard?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

I think my only concern is that the Nuggets bench get overly excited and forget the true task at hand. If J.R Smith can contain himself and use all of his energy to be as productive as he can be then the Nuggets are looking pretty deep, the type that will even give the Lakers a run for their money in the WF. As I said Chauncey will have a very big job to do because he needs to be the true leader...
Paul can't put a body on him, Kidd can. Chauncey abused Chirs Paul because he's much stronger, much bigger, and has versatility with shooting the ball. Kidd can put that big body of his on Chauncey. It's POSSIBLE he will light up Kidd, but I doubt he will nearly as much as he did against CP3. Then again, my biggest concern if Melo gets hot, who are we going to put on him? Bass? Howard?
nerd.gif
I hear you, it'll be a great 2nd round and I'm still calling the Nuggets to finally advance to the WF agains the Lakers. Also, hoping thatMelo goes bananas and lights out !!! Calling in Game 6 for Denver !!!

Dis a hard one rite cha, Mav's aint playin like a low seeded team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And nuggets playin some good ball....

Im taking the NUGGETS IN 7

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

We'll take the and 1 to go with the fade away he'll make.
Exactly.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Anyways, Dallas' chances this series ride or die on getting the same production they got against San Antonio from the Howard/Bass/Barea/Dampier bunch... Dirk and JET can't play that bad for 4 games either...

word. if they get the production from the bench that they got in the spurs series, mavs in 6. If they dont, turd nuggets in 5.

Nuggets are just too athletic and aggressive for the MAVs imo. Jones and Balkman will do the deed on Howard, KMart and Andersen on Dirk.

Back
Top Bottom