official DALLAS MAVERICKS vs. DENVER NUGGETS

Damn, the Nuggets have been found out!

The reason they were the 2nd seed in the West? Tattoos. Talent & depth? Nope, opponents see the tattoos, get scared and lay down.

You don't think it's true? LeBron wins the MVP this season... talent? Nope, he was only able to put up those numbers because opposing players werefrightened by his ink.

What can tattoos do for you? Just ask Dirk...

I like the way KMart and Birdman playin down low. They gettin real goonish down there and establishing a good defensive presence in the middle. As long as Melodoes what he does and JR Smith continues to play like he has at least a slightly average bball IQ Nugs should have this

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

thats what i been saying the entire time

the thuggets are not tough, they are just intimidating because they think wearing tattoos make them the shhh and they build some sort of pseudo swag from it. Its nothing but a bluff.

someone gotta put them in their place

if the entire mavs team have tattoos i am willing to bet the thuggets will shh in their pants
you for real?

Blazers21NTNP wrote:
Damn, the Nuggets have been found out!

The reason they were the 2nd seed in the West? Tattoos. Talent & depth? Nope, opponents see the tattoos, get scared and lay down.

You don't think it's true? LeBron wins the MVP this season... talent? Nope, he was only able to put up those numbers because opposing players were frightened by his ink.

What can tattoos do for you? Just ask Dirk...

laugh.gif
�damn

Back
Top Bottom