Official: Dallas Cowboys @ Carolina Panthers 11/22 (easy win for carolina)

Damnit Terrell Owens is out. Cowboys got nothing but garbage WRs and Jason Witten left. And I bet Jason Garrett will continue to throw it too
eyes.gif

Our offense is doing nothing

Witten got lucky on that drop that they called illegal contact, he should have caught that

I don't understand why they go away from the run game so much, MBIII was average 8 yards a carry and they keep throwing

this thread is too short...oh yeah, i know why, the cowboys won..

Kinda hard to win when the ref's are cowboy fans.

Your gonna tell me that missed pass interference call on Drew Carter wasnt the worst call you've ever seen?

And the incomplete pass the called on Steve Smtih when he CLEARLY caught it and put two feet down?

not to mention all the other dumb#!$* calls made by dumb#!$* refs. Cowboys are the ones who need a * by there record. %#*#$@% cheaters

that loss last week really is hurting us now, as far as home field goes. We need Chicago to come up big for us tomorrow. Barber with 100+, hes about 20 yeardsshy of 1,000. Romo looked decent, still forcing the ball into tight situations. I hope Glenn comes back next week. Witten didnt get a catch in the fourth ibelieve.

But i am really having doubts on if we can get it done next week without TO

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

this thread is too short...oh yeah, i know why, the cowboys won..

laugh.gif
The real reason is that S4L has been MIA since the loss last week.Maybe you should start saying stupid @!*# and we could get a long thread going.

ugly win but ill take it. we couldnt score a TD as soon as Owens was injured. Our defense played well but its obvious we cannot put up points without owens.

And there were dumb calls on both sides of the game. That hit on barber was clearly helmet-to-helmet. AND%+#% WAS THAT "ROUGHING THE PASSER" CALL?ITS NOT AS IF MOORE THREW THE BALL. HE SIMPLY GOT SACKED AND THEY THRU A FLAG?!!!!!!! Ive never seen that before in my life.

Owens was on crunches. Not a good look. He heals fast and plays thru injuries (broken leg anyone?) but he needs to heal. If the bears come thru for us,everyone can get a good 3 weeks of rest.

Just got back from the game.
pimp.gif
We took the L but I love when the'Boys come to town, always a great gameday experience...seems like Dallas comes to Carolina every damn year. Steve Smith was giving cats the works. Itwas good to see him doing what he does best once again. If T.O. wouldn't have hurt his ankle or whatever it was this one would of been ugly tho.

Back
Top Bottom