Official: Dallas Cowboys @ Carolina Panthers 11/22 (easy win for carolina)

channel surfing.net didnt come through

frown.gif

anyone, is their somewhere else???

stop throwing the ball to TO... dang romo, anyone but him (fantasy football playoffs)....

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

stop throwing the ball to TO... dang romo, anyone but him (fantasy football playoffs)....

laugh.gif
it's the exact opposite for me. continue to target t.o. allnight romo (fantasy football championship)!

For those trying to find the game online, NFL.com has a live stream.

Reeves what are you doing?

Smith with a nice move though.

I hope Newman and Owens aren't hurt too bad

^^^ ha.. i know what u mean.. I need romo to put up some #s , but the guy im going against has TO... either way, I hope this is not a blow out so they sit romoand the starters, so far its looking like it....

He limped off the field after getting tackled. A leg injury, he was getting x-rays. He was just seen limping in the back hallways with both shoes off. Lookslike he is done

First I can't watch the gatdamn game, now TO and Newman are hurt?! You gotta be !$##!+! kiddin me...this is babybackbull #$%%... I need a drink ASAP...

TO is done for the night. Ankle injury (maybe high from the way he pointed at it in the back).

Cowboys are dropping like flies. How championship teams fall apart.

laugh.gif
Is Jessica there tonight?

Why in the world are you running anything but outs past the first down marker when you have no timeouts left?

Back
Top Bottom