Official: Dallas Cowboys @ Carolina Panthers 11/22 (easy win for carolina)

wow ... i honestly dont pay much attention to nt names, but i know a few cowboys fans and obviously the emergent pack fans this year but for some reason ididnt know mars till today ... mental note taken

We like it better when you don't post, trust me.

We? you mean you and your little club of grammer police?

LOL. get a life. stop posting 20,000 times (literally)

I just heard on NFL Live that TO made a comment about Jessica Simpson saying that she better not be at the next home game (playoffs) and that she not a lockerroom favorite right now.

C'mon TO dont start now just relax and handle this in the organization. I dont think its that big of a deal and i think that Romo will have a big game onSaturday

man f that hes right ... people stay getting mad when certain people say what everyone else is thinking

Originally Posted by MarsIV

Wow. These scrubs coming to town again? This is just another game for the Panthers, but for the Cowboys, they circled this game on the schedule when it first came out. Matt Moore is gonna have a field day on this soft defense. However, with the fraud Roy Williams out, Cowboys might FINALLY get some help in the secondary. I don't expect much from Tony" I broke my thumb nail" Romo. Dude will get picked off at least 4 times. After its all said and done, chalk up another win for the panthers.

Panthers - 31
Cowboys - 6
roll.gif
..the boys circled this game in their schedule?
roll.gif
..btw, who the hell is matt moore?

I think the Cowboys will bounce back after last week. As long as Jessica doesnt show up.

T.O. was obviously joking with the Jessica comments. ESPN as usual likes to try and blow everything he says outta porportion so they have some news for theweek. Listen to the actual audio and everyone is laughing and gigling.

By the way, Jessica was at the Jets and Packers game.

Terry Glenn may play...he ran routes earlier this week and parcticipated in 7 on 7 practice yesterday. They said if he feels like he can go this week, he willmake his season debut.

Oh, the NFC better cross they fingers that he's not half the WR he was or the O is damn near unstoppable come playoff time...and that's real.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Terry Glenn may play...he ran routes earlier this week and parcticipated in 7 on 7 practice yesterday. They said if he feels like he can go this week, he will make his season debut.

Oh, the NFC better cross they fingers that he's not half the WR he was or the O is damn near unstoppable come playoff time...and that's real.

co-sign. I can't wait for Glenn's return. even if he jus plays a couple downs a 1 or 2 series is good enough. Then play some more during the skinsgame, then 2 weeks to completely heal for the Divisional Round. Our offense will be close to NE's especially wit our running game (that we forget to use)

damn i just thought about how much of an impact glenn would have ... witten glenn TO crayton barber romo ... that#++! is unstoppable ... we will be interesting

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Ma-*^%$*in NFL Network...its not workin....sumbody please gimme a game update...
2nd and 10 on Dallas' own 20 yard line to start the 2nd quarter... Carolina just punted and Romo threw an incomplete pass to Witten.

Score is 7-0. T.O. caught a 10 yard TD.

Back
Top Bottom