Official: Dallas Cowboys @ Carolina Panthers 11/22 (easy win for carolina)

Wow. These scrubs coming to town again? This is just another game for the Panthers, but for the Cowboys, they circled this game on the schedule when it firstcame out. Matt Moore is gonna have a field day on this soft defense. However, with the fraud Roy Williams out, Cowboys might FINALLY get some help in thesecondary. I don't expect much from Tony" I broke my thumb nail" Romo. Dude will get picked off at least 4 times. After its all said and done,chalk up another win for the panthers.

Panthers - 31
Cowboys - 6

Canty is going to play but Gurode and Watkins both look like they are a no-go for saturday. Due to the loss last week this becomes a huge game for home fieldadvantage. If Terry Glenn doesn't have any swelling these next couple of days it looks like he will play

smh.gif

Originally Posted by MarsIV

Wow. These scrubs coming to town again? This is just another game for the Panthers, but for the Cowboys, they circled this game on the schedule when it first came out. Matt Moore is gonna have a field day on this soft defense. However, with the fraud Roy Williams out, Cowboys might FINALLY get some help in the secondary. I don't expect much from Tony" I broke my thumb nail" Romo. Dude will get picked off at least 4 times. After its all said and done, chalk up another win for the panthers.

Panthers - 31
Cowboys - 6

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We've beaten the Panthers 6 straight (not including playoffs), Romo got his first career start AND win at Carolina (25 4th qtr points), and we playSteve Smith better than anyone (even if it takes getting him ejected).

Thanks for the laugh though.

Sigh...the hate is layered THICK...knew I shoulda made the damn game thread...

The Cowboys circled this game on they schedule? Why? Only 2 shopping days until Christmas afterwards? Make it stop.

Matt Moore is gonna have a field day? Come on...you can't be alla way serious...dude was cut BY the Boys THIS YEAR. They was finna put him on the practicesquad. I can't believe u typed that with a straight face and sober mind.

Neways, the Boys come back a lil salty (deservedly so) and bounce back emphatically against this trashbag squad.

Cowboys-41
Panthers-17

^oh, and MarsIV, *uncle* one more thing *uncle*...the game is on saturday the 22nd, not the 23rd. But I guess the date being wrong just accentuates theincorrectness of ya post...so u could leave it that way
tongue.gif

^LOL. I wasn't trolling, you edited it. Simple niketalkery can help anybody deduce that. How you gon be wrong, take my advice 2 correct it then try to comeat MY neck about it? Aint my fault you don't know what the hell you talkin about...

Im a little bit worried considering our injuries but we've been injured all year since week 1 and our backups always step it up so the Cowboys should pullthru. We're still undefeated on the road as well.

by the way, you guys do know this is on NFL Network right?

this is one funny guy, and if your in the dfw area the game will be on my27 saturday night at 7

I'm tired of playing Carolina every year, especially over there in Charlotte. Scheduling is
indifferent.gif

Matt Moore is good. I wish Vinny Testeverde was playing instead. Cowboys need to take care of business or else they are gonna be in BIG trouble. Stick to therunning game. I don't care if Carolina has a good defense, you pound it away, 25+ carries for Barber and Jones.

after we lost to the eagles, i wouldnt be surprised if we lose this game too, but even drew bledsoe beats the panthers lmao ... romo with 4 fingers >delhome, testaverde, moore and carr combined ... Cowboys with everyone hurt and out > panthers at full strength

Panther 38
cowboys 14

Looks like I might be going to this game. Hopefully the Panthers can do some damage
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

after we lost to the eagles, i wouldnt be surprised if we lose this game too, but even drew bledsoe beats the panthers lmao ... romo with 4 fingers > delhome, testaverde, moore and carr combined ... Cowboys with everyone hurt and out > panthers at full strength

Panther 38
cowboys 14

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

after we lost to the eagles, i wouldnt be surprised if we lose this game too, but even drew bledsoe beats the panthers lmao ... romo with 4 fingers > delhome, testaverde, moore and carr combined ... Cowboys with everyone hurt and out > panthers at full strength

Panther 38
cowboys 14

... no it isnt a typo ... I want to play the pack in lambeau word to mike vick

potential trap game for dallas. die to winning all the tiebreakers carolina is the only 6-8 team with an outside shot at making the playoffs, lets see if theyplay with any urgency

Some of yall have got to be kidding. Wont be a easy win for either team, but if Romo's thumbs isnt to big of a problem Cowboys should walk over thePanthers.

Back
Top Bottom