OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Man tonight is tough. Giving me a headache right now. Think i'ma just make a couple stacks and call it a day :smh:

I have not found a chart but you don't really need one.
Just look at mpg for the year and fps for the year.

I look at the last 5-10 games for ppm, then ppm for the season, next floor/ceiling, then I consider price, matchup, b2b, home/away etc

anywhere you can find this information for free? rotowire has it but you have to subscribe to see the complete report.

edit: here's the link if you guys wanna check it out

http://www.rotowire.com/daily/nba/value-report.htm

and props to who ever shared that link to rotowire here a while back

Last edited:
I have not found a chart but you don't really need one.
Just look at mpg for the year and fps for the year.

I look at the last 5-10 games for ppm, then ppm for the season, next floor/ceiling, then I consider price, matchup, b2b, home/away etc

anywhere you can find this information for free? rotowire has it but you have to subscribe to see the complete report.

edit: here's the link if you guys wanna check it out

http://www.rotowire.com/daily/nba/value-report.htm

and props to who ever shared that link to rotowire here a while back
It's on DK in the profile of the player you click on. On this pic below Russ' mpg season avg. is at the bottom left, his fps(fantasy pts per game) is at the top right. This is from mobile. If you look at it on a desktop when you click a player it looks different and it has a tab that says "splits", this will show home, away and last 10 games.

View media item 1926916

Reactions: fx2
Looking to stack the okc, warriors, and Houston game. Def staying away from Spurs and jazz. Jazz might not score 40 tonight. And staying away from Suns bkn. Bout to be ugly game

Len is the man with the highest upside but I never get him on the right night..I'm probably going Len though.

Adams as well

Beware guys. Somebody got into my account and entered my in a tournament with all injured players. Might want to change your password. 

Beware guys. Somebody got into my account and entered my in a tournament with all injured players. Might want to change your password. 

Was it on Fanduel? Sometimes they have free tournaments and for whatever reason until you claim your entry they submit a lineup of all injured players. Happened to me in football season.

Was it on Fanduel? Sometimes they have free tournaments and for whatever reason until you claim your entry they submit a lineup of all injured players. Happened to me in football season.
Yes on Fanduel but it was not a free tournament. It was for the TNT 60k Layup

When you got hacked did anybody withdraw any funds you had? Because if not that's very odd for somebody to just hack your account to just switch in Injured players and nothing else

When you got hacked did anybody withdraw any funds you had? Because if not that's very odd for somebody to just hack your account to just switch in Injured players and nothing else
All the funds are still there thankfully. All they did was enter an injured lineup. 

Back
Top Bottom