OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I had Lebron too, then I realized how slim SF was tonight so it was probably Giannis/Lebron highest owned, and I took him out and used PG

I knew Giannis would be high owned so I faded him as well, that was stupid though.

i think the all star break hurt me. i was in a good groove before the break

Korver really gonna fleece me man....4.7 FDP. Auto fade for the rest of season.

Last edited:
What did Korver do?

I hate the SG position. 

I never get it right.

I swapped Kobe for Monta last minute, and Monta does not have it all tonight

What did Korver do?

I hate the SG position. 

I never get it right.

I swapped Kobe for Monta last minute, and Monta does not have it all tonight
Just got me a cool 4.7 FDP in my cash games

Man i had Horford in my line up earlier but decided to go with Monroe cause Lakers 
mean.gif
 Figured Millsap would be the player to keep the Hawks in the game 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Looking at tomorrow slate...the highest score gonna be 400+ bunch of teams going against each other than play zero defense.

Last edited:
Just got me a cool 4.7 FDP in my cash games

Man i had Horford in my line up earlier but decided to go with Monroe cause Lakers :smh:  Figured Millsap would be the player to keep the Hawks in the game :smh: :smh:  

Looking at tomorrow slate...the highest score gonna be 400+ bunch of teams going against each other than play zero defense.

me too man, that lakers match up was too juicy

Shouldve went with Mayo instead of Korver. Im hurt man. Thats unacceptable after stringing along like 5 straight 20 + FDS. He will forever be a bum to me. Never again.

Man I entered the Big $300 GPP where top payout is $25k to 1st place.

I had no business being in there.

647 total entries and 131 prizes to be paid but it's 15 max entry and I counted 40 people with over 10 lineups a piece(all well known PRO's), that's the whole top 131 places covered easily but it raised the cash line to 306FPS, just to cash,

Tsk, literally all you see in the top 131 is the same names over and over

I did NOT, realize it was 15 max entry.

Gotta stay in my lane.

Last edited:

647 total entries and 131 prizes to be paid but it's 15 max entry and I counted 40 people with over 10 lineups a piece(all well known PRO's), that's the whole top 131 places covered easily but it raised the cash line to 306FPS, just to cash,

Gotta stay in my lane.

Breh I know that feel :lol: those pros flourish in tourneys like that smh

Gotta stay in my lane.

All good g. Tommorows a new day

**** Lebron, Randle, Tristan Thompson, Booker,and Crawford. They ruined various lineups for me. So many grenades tonight and I managed to find every one it seems. :smh:

Last edited:
Dog!I thought Korver killed me...wtf Crawford! Like I said yesterday, SG position killed me. Funny thing is I still managed to cash in half of my 50/50.

Crawford was one of my sure things last night - he had a prime match up, at a decent price. MFer gives us 1 pt? damn.....

Back
Top Bottom