OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

how much was the entry fee for that tournament and how many players were in the tournament?

1 dollar

362 won it...

Ajinca ove noah was a 39 pt swing. So yea 9985 dollar swing because i didnt wanna go all in on noah.

Feels batman

Last edited:

1 dollar

362 won it...

Ajinca ove noah was a 39 pt swing. So yea 9985 dollar swing because i didnt wanna go all in on noah.

Feels batman
Damn I feel sorry for u bro. I would be happy with $15 though. I seem to not be able to win more than $10.

Good **** guys.

big j 33 big j 33 , that guy created the site I've used in the past that I recommend the most if you want to build lineups. I felt for him when I saw that drop :smh:

Yeah, I saw he was an admin on reddits dfs page, that's why I was paying attention to it and rooting for him. This must have been brutal

Good **** guys.

big j 33 big j 33 , that guy created the site I've used in the past that I recommend the most if you want to build lineups. I felt for him when I saw that drop :smh:

Yeah, I saw he was an admin on reddits dfs page, that's why I was paying attention to it and rooting for him. This must have been brutal

Whats the site and the guy yall are referring to if you dont mind me asking

im playin Olynk tonight IDC hope he goes upside Loves head earlyyy

also im on Jabari heavy tonight. hes settling in, hopin for a solid 35 outta him 

Last edited:
Good **** guys.

Whats the site and the guy yall are referring to if you dont mind me asking

It's fantasycruncher.com.

He's got like 5 seats to the live final this weekend, so he'll have his shot to take down $5mm.

I remember using fantasycruncher about a year ago. I see they jacked the price to $30 a month :lol: it use to be like $10 :smh:

PG Darren Collison 22.6 swap out
SG Kevin Martin 19.3 swap out
SF Jae Crowder 26.1 swap out
PF DeMarcus Cousins 47.1 swap out
C Greg Monroe 36.1 swap out
G Isaiah Thomas 37.1 swap out
F Jabari Parker 19.4 swap out
UTIL Kelly Olynyk 20.1

lets get it im back

MCW

Rubio

Harden

Giannis

Middleton

Wiggins

Sullinger

Randle

Olynyk

This LU feels all kinds of wrong.

Collison

Rubio

Giannis

Bradley

Lebron

Casspi

Faried

Randle

Monroe

Thinking of moving down to MCW or someone else in that ranage instead of Rubio.

Man I thought I was being sneaky with taking Jabari tonight. Guess not lol

I also like IT2 against a Cavs backcourt that struggles guarding guards & I'm all in on Bron because I think this is a game that he will get up for.

Last edited:
Man I thought I was being sneaky with taking Jabari tonight. Guess not lol

I also like IT2 against a Cavs backcourt that struggles guarding guards & I'm all in on Bron because I think this is a game that he will get up for.

My sneaky play is D-Mo if Terrence Jones can't go or if they announce a minute restriction for Dwight.

I'm in a 6 Man $55 satellite to get a ticket for tomorrow's $300 High Flyer tourney. I've been sweating my LU hard because I've wanted exposure to the tourney since weeks ago when it first popped up.

It's hard but I keep wanting to get as many Bucks players against the Lakers. I'm struggling between going Boogie or Harden also

Back
Top Bottom