OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Watching the Milly Maker on DK right now.. the guy with no one left who was clinging on to 1st place just went from 1st to 6th with that TD by Beckham. So a million to 15 grand.

And if OBJ gets any more he'll just continue to sink. I'd be legitimately sick.

Of course, he's a pro, so this is a part of the game, but yeah.. Meanwhile, the dude who is now in 1st place must be doing ******* backflips.

Last edited:
That just made me feel a little better about losing 50 bucks after that TD. Thanks man lol

:pimp: tonight was crazy. Timing couldn't have been better with xmas season here man.

Could've took down this huge tourney on FD if Dame and McCollum hit value tho. I'm only 20 points off the leader and they both underperformed. Still can't complain

View media item 1828790
Went one LU tonight and put in work.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
tonight was crazy. Timing couldn't have been better with xmas season here man.

Could've took down this huge tourney on FD if Dame and McCollum hit value tho. I'm only 20 points off the leader and they both underperformed. Still can't complain

Went one LU tonight and put in work.
How much fam?

Thanks to Reke and Ant going in at the end my Wroten LU actually won me $10 on the night. Rene hasn't disappointed yet. Dude's value is on the rise. Get to him before the come down.

I've also worked out my play style from now on. Multiple $2 tourney lineups and just shoot for the moon.

Last edited:
I keep only winning $1.20. Three nights in a row [emoji]128516[/emoji]. The struggle is real.

congrats ....

my best lus of the night 

marcus morris smh

[h2]  [/h2]
LIVE SCORING
[h6]TEAM: Lakersman3000 (2)[/h6][h6]RANK: 6968th[/h6][h6]YTP: 0[/h6][h6]PMR: 0[/h6]
[table][tr][th=""]POS[/th][th=""]NAME[/th][th=""]% DRAFT[/th][th=""]GAME[/th][th=""]SCORING[/th][th=""]FPTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Damian Lillard[/td][td]23.9%[/td][td]
NO 101 POR 105 
0:00 4th
[/td][td]3 REB, 3 3PM, 3 AST, 1 STL, 2 TO,30 PTS[/td][td]40.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]James Harden[/td][td]19.4%[/td][td]
HOU 108 DEN 114 
Final
[/td][td]3 REB, 5 3PM, 6 AST, 3 STL, 2 TO,24 PTS[/td][td]44.25[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Jeff Green[/td][td]8.7%[/td][td]
WAS 95 MEM 112 
Final
[/td][td]6 REB, 4 AST, 1 BLK, 1 STL, 3 TO,15 PTS[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Jordan Hill[/td][td]1.8%[/td][td]
TOR 90 IND 106 
Final
[/td][td]13 REB, 1 AST, 1 STL, 2 TO, 20 PTS,1 DDbl[/td][td]40.25[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Jahlil Okafor[/td][td]23.5%[/td][td]
PHI 96 CHI 115 
Final
[/td][td]8 REB, 1 AST, 1 BLK, 1 STL, 2 TO,22 PTS[/td][td]36.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jameer Nelson[/td][td]44.0%[/td][td]
HOU 108 DEN 114 
Final
[/td][td]5 REB, 2 3PM, 7 AST, 4 TO, 10 PTS[/td][td]25.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Marcus Morris[/td][td]6.6%[/td][td]
LAC 105 DET 103 
Final
[/td][td]4 REB, 2 AST, 2 STL, 1 TO, 6 PTS[/td][td]17.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Joakim Noah[/td][td]8.9%[/td][td]
PHI 96 CHI 115 
Final
[/td][td]15 REB, 8 AST, 2 BLK, 1 STL, 1 TO,5 PTS[/td][td]41.25[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td][h5]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 277.25[/h5][/td][/tr][/table]
in football min cash . was debating to play eli or tanne and i stuck with tannehill smh..... 

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$0
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Ryan Tannehill[/td][td]15.84[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Eddie Lacy[/td][td]24.8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Lamar Miller[/td][td]20.9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]O. Beckham Jr.[/td][td]38.6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Jarvis Landry  P[/td][td]20.9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]DeVante Parker[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Travis Kelce[/td][td]4.8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Alshon Jeffery[/td][td]25.7[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Panthers[/td][td]23[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 178.14[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: DEC 13 2015 11:49AM EST

Thanks! And I put up 323 with that LU. Profited In the 4 figures tonight with cash games included. Funny because I was going to change my entire LU around when I found out Deron was playing and thought Felton value would sink, but I forgot due to playing pickup ball :lol:

Things have a funny way of working out, but you usually end up where you're supposed to be. And tonight, that's a few stacks richer 
laugh.gif

Congrats

Thanks! And I put up 323 with that LU. Profited In the 4 figures tonight with cash games included. Funny because I was going to change my entire LU around when I found out Deron was playing and thought Felton value would sink, but I forgot due to playing pickup ball :lol:
Congrats ur a lucky man. I hope one day I can win like u. I guess winning $1.20 every night is better than losing my $$...[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I love the late slates man!

I like the full slates On Sunday's only.

Boy Erysan putting up a dud was no surprise but God Damn.
He really really went all out.

Congrats on the wins tonight fellas.

This is my kinda thread lol. Hopefully we can all get this money. I play $2 tournaments for every time slot just trying to get stacks. Only takes one good time

1 pt man.. 1 player away as usual this one especially hurts though. Had noah in my other lus... all of them

Back
Top Bottom