OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Tentative tournament line up

Lillard
Nelson
Harden
Crabbe
Gallo
Barnes
Griffin
Faried
Len

Last edited:
bogdan ,  and nelson are chalk for tonight.... should be a really high scoring night 

okafor

pg

tyoung

bledsoe

Last edited:
If Tony Allen sits out, I'd much rather takes Barnes than Bogdanovic. He's too inconsistent for me and doesn't put up the peripherals.

You guys don't like milsap against MIa?
Not with what else is available. Millsap is consistent, but Miami is a tough front court. I think Pau is the play of the night. He's hot right now and the last time he played the Sixers he lit them up.

He's not a bad option but I think I'd rather either pay up for AD or go down for Faried if Arthur is out again.

Not with what else is available. Millsap is consistent, but Miami is a tough front court. I think Pau is the play of the night. He's hot right now and the last time he played the Sixers he lit them up.

Got it. My question about Len is that isn't Tyson going to see increased minutes now that he's back from the hamstring injury?

Len is still gonna get 22-28 I'd guess. He's kinda earned it so far. I personally ouldn't play him against Zaza though. I'd probably rather play Ajinca if he starts again vs. Portland or even Noah if you think that's gonna be a big blowout.

C is extremely deep tonight though.

I like him.

You could always pivot off to Jeff Green in a GPP and get a guy no one is really gonna be on. I think Allen is Q but him and Randolph are both back to the bench again regardless.

Tourney Lillard, Nelson, Barton,Harden,Barnes,Bogdanovic,Gasol, Leuer, Vucevic

Cash

Knight, nelson, Barton, Derozan, George, Bogdanovic,Leur, Gasol, Vucevic

Last edited:
Leur or Ilyasova?

I want to roll with Ilyasova, but he burned me earlier in the year & it has me second guessing....

*Thanks fellas

I've got Ersan locked so I'd take him over Leur. He's the far better choice on paper and by style matchup, and he's screwed me plenty.

Today might be another one where he puts up 15, and screws me again.

He's hit 6X value in like 5 out his last 5 games or something nuts so, hopefully he keeps on in a good matchup for him tonight.

He's just going to have to play good or don't, because he's locked for sure.

Last edited:
Ersan's shot has been going down lately. Always liable for a few boards as well. He's on a hot streak.

Leuer is more consistent and has a slightly better match up however Detroit is going to look for ways to free up the Jackson/Drummond PNR and Illyasova is one of them.

I have Leuer tonight, but it's a tossup.

Thanks fam. I'm gonna stick with him. Just needed someone to tell me I'm not being a idiot lol

And I hear you @Olympus

I'm only playing Ersan in tourneys. May pivot to Leuer or pay up in cash.

Back
Top Bottom