OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

[thread="618912"] [/thread]
condia is just one guy and he plays multiple lineups, not one. 
Do you know him then?
I read an article on CONDIA on rotogrinders blog where they reverse engineered one of their lineups and gave an in depth look at who CONDIA is. (it's a group not a person)
I could be confusing names, but I don't think so. (troll4MVP maybe?) 

I have been following him because I look at his lineups after the night is done and sometimes while play is on.

He enters the contest I do but, if you enter multiple lineups your name would read "a-friend(3) for three lineups or "CONDIA" meaning 1 lineup, in said entry.

All his winners last night had the same score 286.5, after looking at the scores I saw all the same players in that lineup totalling 286.5, but maybe the last week that I've watched him, he only played one.

You're thinking of Troll4MVP and Westbrook4MVP who are the same group of people. I don't knownhow CONDIA has the time to play all of the different sites everyday.

I think it's Westbrook4MVP and those similar names but I'm pretty confident in saying Condia is one person.

^ Yep, I have Kanter in a tourney lineup.

Sidenote: Your avy is great :lol:. I watch it a few times everytime I see you post. You have a full size version of it?

My bad man, didn't see this but this avy is the result of losing a Cowboys/Packers bet to Fraij :lol: unfortunately, I don't have a full size version but Fraij may be able to help you out.

I should change it :lol:

Yea Yea Yea, it's troll4MVP that is the group. I remember now when you said westbrook4MVP because they said he uses said SN on the site they were reverse engineering his Lineup.

Was able to fit Paul, Curry, Evans and Vucevic all in one line up
smokin.gif
on dk or fd?

^ Yep, I have Kanter in a tourney lineup.

Sidenote: Your avy is great :lol:. I watch it a few times everytime I see you post. You have a full size version of it?

My bad man, didn't see this but this avy is the result of losing a Cowboys/Packers bet to Fraij :lol: unfortunately, I don't have a full size version but Fraij may be able to help you out.

I should change it :lol:
Nah man keep it. Cowboys suck :lol:.

Just confirmed that he will start. Sounds like everyone is available for that team though tonight. Washington is weakest against SF's.

Great night in tourney's last night, not so much cash wise though but made up for it
pimp.gif

I am probably going to invest a decent amount tonight in tourneys. Pretty sure (injuries/late news aside) I know who my value plays are tonight. Have a Curry/Harden/Whiteside/DeRozan and a Rubio/Harden/Vucevic/Wiggins/Whiteside lineup I'm really liking so far.
Which site do you play the Tournaments on?

Back
Top Bottom