OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

^ Who you got? To me it seems like it's impossible to make a lineup for tonight that I don't like :lol:

It's such a big risk to fade Harden though. You're pretty much guaranteed 40 with big upside and he's pretty much the offense in Houston. I'm trying to fit him in everywhere.

i like too many ppl today hard to fit em all in one
stick stick THIS :lol:.

I don't think I'll take Harden tonight, he's super pricey.
I feel like there's so much value at pretty much every position tonight so rostering a couple of superstars on the same team shouldn't be too hard. I have Paul/Harden/DeAndre Jordan in one lineup and it's not like I'm rostering a bunch of scrubs alongside them. Lots of guys in the $5k-$7k range that are going to produce tonight. I mentioned the PGs I like a page or so ago. Here are some of the other guys I like tonight.

Eric Gordon
Wesley Matthews
Trevor Ariza
Josh Smith
David West
Mitch McGary
Rasual Butler at $3.7k too.

Last edited:
i like too many ppl today hard to fit em all in one
stick stick THIS :lol:.

I don't think I'll take Harden tonight, he's super pricey.
I feel like there's so much value at pretty much every position tonight so rostering a couple of superstars on the same team shouldn't be too hard. I have Paul/Harden/DeAndre Jordan in one lineup and it's not like I'm rostering a bunch of scrubs alongside them. Lots of guys in the $5k-$7k range that are going to produce tonight. I mentioned the PGs I like a page or so ago. Here are some of the other guys I like tonight.

Eric Gordon
Wesley Matthews
Trevor Ariza
Josh Smith
David West

Rasual Butler at $3.7k too.
I feel like I'm not putting the right pieces together, come game time, I'll be up against the Monstars :x :smh:.

Last edited:
^ Yep, I have Kanter in a tourney lineup.

Sidenote: Your avy is great :lol:. I watch it a few times everytime I see you post. You have a full size version of it?

laugh.gif
 @ going up against the Monstars.

Monstars=CONDIA

CONDIA is a group of guys that moved into one house in I think Cali(Social Network style) and made a career with DFS.

CONDIA picks one lineup per night and, places that lineup in every CASH game from $2-$5k entries. 

His/Their struggle is not real.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 @ going up against the Monstars.

Monstars=CONDIA

CONDIA is a group of guys that moved into one house in I think Cali(Social Network style) and made a career with DFS.

CONDIA picks one lineup per night and, places that lineup in every CASH game from $2-$5k entries. 

His/Their struggle is not real.
condia is just one guy and he plays multiple lineups, not one. 

Yea, he was on the Fantasy Insiders podcast a while back and explained how he got to this point.

You might be thinking of this other group that was big in the NFL that moved to Vegas and now hits in the NBA. Forget the username though.

Possibly cash game line up

Payton
Barea
Harden
Greek Freak
Parsons
Matt Barnes
Favors
Josh Smith
Kanter

Jazz front court should eat without Chandler.

Last edited:
 condia is just one guy and he plays multiple lineups, not one. 
Do you know him then?

I read an article on CONDIA on rotogrinders blog where they reverse engineered one of their lineups and gave an in depth look at who CONDIA is. (it's a group not a person)

I could be confusing names, but I don't think so. (troll4MVP maybe?) 

I have been following him because I look at his lineups after the night is done and sometimes while play is on.

He enters the contest I do but, if you enter multiple lineups your name would read "a-friend(3) for three lineups or "CONDIA" meaning 1 lineup, in said entry.

All his winners last night had the same score 286.5, after looking at the scores I saw all the same players in that lineup totalling 286.5, but maybe the last week that I've watched him, he only played one.

Last edited:
Yea, he was on the Fantasy Insiders podcast a while back and explained how he got to this point.

You might be thinking of this other group that was big in the NFL that moved to Vegas and now hits in the NBA. Forget the username though.
troll4MVP maybe?

Back
Top Bottom