OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Meeks was my Victiv sub :pimp: :pimp:.

I'm gonna either wake up tomorrow happy or disappointed. The bulk of my lineups are heavy on this late game :lol:.

Last edited:
Nights like this makes me wanna go to bed early and wake up hoping i cashed in all my cash games...

Butler killed 50% of my cash games man..I'm over here good on the other half but the half gonna leave me stressing to complete a perfect night..

Having pau and harden and Henderson helped a lot though

Last edited:
How u guys feel about Aldridge and Lillard. To much to put in same lineup? Opinions on ajinca as well
I like Lillard against Lakers. All PG's kill them and this will be the thrid matchup between the teams and Lillard avg 55 FPS in the first 2.

Aldridge didn't fair so well putting up on 31.6avg in the two previous games against Lakers. 

Probably because Lillard was hot.

As far as Alexis, I always want to play him but I never know when the Coach will play him. No method to his madness that I can see.

He actually has a Psychiatrist that the team pays for to help him deal with depression from playing one game and not the next. I'd stay away from him and LA, but this is just 1 opinion. 

Last edited:
Lawson/Harden/Pau out there making me money last night :pimp:

Gonna have CP3/Harden/aldridge in a lot of my lineups tonight. Hoping people fade Hawes after the last game. He should reach value easily. Also, Redick at $3,300 on DK is a steal. Alot of value on the Clippers in what should be a high scoring game.

Back
Top Bottom