OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

My man Jason Smith 
pimp.gif

I had a feeling james johnson would get into foul trouble... rotogrinders mentioned this in their podcast and I still picked him up
mean.gif
might have a good second half though.

Only guy in our team who likes to drive the ball to the basket for his points.

Welp my stars and scrub line up has gone to waste

The stars came out...scrubs...not so much but hey i wasnt expecting much from them

Why isn't this thread active once the games start? Its a 12 slate night and there's not gonna be any NBA games until after asw.

Why isn't this thread active once the games start? Its a 12 slate night and there's not gonna be any NBA games until after asw.
Everything is Top Secret bruh. Haven't you noticed. Conversating about DFS means you have to give up tips etc. That's the feel I get.

Peak in before games, skim the thread daily for injury type posts, and on to the next. The BBall conversation during games is in the NBA thread, but you get what you get there, too.

I mean there is maybe 20-30 active posters on this thread. Then you have to factor in how many advices and line ups get thrown in here. What are the chances people actually follow the advice of some stranger? It is all just speculations.

On a side note.... So Rockets really going to help my opponents with Deandre catch up huh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom