OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Firing up Aldridge in all my lineups!!! revenge game

also Lillard in one

I'm with you 100%! LA was the first guy I thought of when looking at the slate last night. Probably real silly of me but I'm ALWAYS about the "revenge/comeback" game narrative

Fantasy Hub's statement.
Dat intellectual ether 
sick.gif

I love some Neck Tat if Carroll sits out again.

Gotta look at RHJ as well. Rockets are heavy favorites. So he might see some garage time production.

Neck Tat is going to feast if Carroll is out.

Marcus Thornton, Steebie? I think Jones is back tonight so he might be back on the bench. But, they should blow the Nets out so he might still get his mins.

Neck Tat is going to feast if Carroll is out.

Marcus Thornton, Steebie? I think Jones is back tonight so he might be back on the bench. But, they should blow the Nets out so he might still get his mins.
Ahhh silly me you're right. I should've known being a Rocket fan. I'll make the switch. Sauce is guaranteed 30+ min.

My bad :lol: yea, James Johnson. He puts up pretty elite stats in his small minutes and for so cheap, I think he's one of the better value plays of the night.

longislandexchange.com/press-releases/assemblyman-murray-throws-the-challenge-flag-on-ny-attorney-general-over-fanduel-and-draftkings-decision/#.VkNVh9zVgUE.twitter

roll.gif

They still unsure if TJones is going back into the starting line up.

Should get firm news hopefully before line ups lock

BTW, sign the petition on Twitter and that FD/DK are pushing to support DFS. Needs all the help it can get.
Link?

Here's one for FD:

https://www.fanduel.com/takeaction

This is just for NY'ers I believe:

http://www.fantasysportsforall.com/connect/new-york/

I'm at work so I can't get into Twitter so I'll definitely post up more later on if I missed/see any.

Or follow @proshares1, I RT everything.

:nerd:

:lol:

But seriously, I heard there were about 15,000 people who contacted this dude and his office overnight but that's still only about 15% of DFS'ers in NYS.

Back
Top Bottom