OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Blake could still hit his value even in a blowout, I'm rolling with him tonight for sure.

I also like the big men in ATL/NO tonight.. I want to play Anderson but can't fit him in right now, and I'm definitely putting in either Millsap or Horford.. assuming Davis doesn't play.

Last edited:
Yeah I read about that too. I think I'm a stick to the single entry pools. There is still professionals there but they can't put in 250 lineups

The scary part to me is you wouldnt knownit if they didnt release it... ive been skeptical about some things for awhile now but they are CLEARLY either encouraging or demanding the 1% to change usernames over short time periods... i was charting the NHL winners for awhile and there was def 5 or 6 names that would have max entries in every tourney and consistantly win or place many times over then poof... that person is no longer playing in the tourneys but another max entry guy does the same. You can see theyve started to slowly reduce the number of entries. Ill NEVER play an unlimited entry tourney again. Only single entry and heads up now

Lol I don't understand the term "revenge game". He chose to leave. How is it a "revenge game" if you choose to leave? 

Blake is the big name play tonight. I guarantee 50 points. 65+ if the game is close. As usual I have Dame and Mudiay fired up in all of my cash game lineups, along with some Jah. 

Cash game lineup coming later.

Lol I don't understand the term "revenge game". He chose to leave. How is it a "revenge game" if you choose to leave? 

lol
understood, but its just term for playing old teams - i just like the narrative and the fact he playing a bad front court tonight

lol
understood, but its just term for playing old teams - i just like the narrative and the fact he playing a bad front court tonight
I wasn't specifically talking about you. I say it sometimes too... I just started thinking about it when I saw LA, and Portland. They practically offered him ownership of the franchise to resign and he declined. haha, I don't think there is any bad blood there.

Hard to be satisfied with a LU on the main slate. So many mid level options. Hard to take boom or bust guys. Tourney lineup looking more like a cash lineup lol

I have a line up on FD with Harden, Blake and Drummond. All should feast tonight

[@=/u/37970/Big-J-33]@Big J 33[/@]play Millsap
You like Drummond playing Boogie?
Sacramento ranks last in defending Centers. Granted Boogie was out a few games, they was middle of the pack last year. I like Drummond tonight with Boogie playing. Drummond probably the only cat, other than Blake to hit value every night.

Is Ish a must play tonight? Cause if I take him I'm left with 3500 for my last SF spot and there's not much down there. If I trade down to McConnell I could get a Hollis-Jefferson or a Matt Barnes.

Is Ish a must play tonight? Cause if I take him I'm left with 3500 for my last SF spot and there's not much down there. If I trade down to McConnell I could get a Hollis-Jefferson or a Matt Barnes.
I wouldn't call him a must play but he should see 30+ minutes since Jrue is out

Last edited:
Yeah I got Anderson in all my lineups. Sure he'll be everywhere.

Cash/Tourney

Dame

Bayless

Bazemore

Fournier

George

RHJ

Griffin

Anderson

Okafor

I don't like today. There's a few stars but everyone else is a hope

Quick lineup

CP3
Mudiay
Oladipo
CJ
Tobias
Stanley Johnson
D powell
Jared Sullinger
Drummond

Play of the day.... ISH SMITH

Ohh and Wiggins mess up my plays yesterday. I could have cash in if he would have given me 33 point last night in 3 lineups >:

I find Ish, Gordon and Anderson in a lot of my line ups

Tentative tournament line up

Ish Smith
McConnell
Harden
Gordon
Crowder
Neck Tat
Griffin
Anderson
Drummond

^^^^^^^

I don't trust neck tat. Crowder played 37 minutes last night, so be careful there. 

My cash game lineup 

Dame

Ish

Alphabet

Bazemore

PG 13

Casspi

Millsap

Sully

Okafor

I want to play RHJ but he's been in foul trouble in both games he's started. Can't see him being able to defend Harden w/o hacking either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom