OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

article on exactly what's going on? 

literally slept yesterday afternoon/evening away so I'm behind on everything 
laugh.gif

Breaking: some payment processors are demanding that DFS operators exit New York immediately

edit: asked this earlier but I have no idea how long ago so I can't see who replied but where is Awwesome?

Man, I normally don't look at B2b's or 4games in 5 nights until after ASB.

After last evening I will pay attention every day.

I wish I had bookmarked that link that showed all b2b's and 4/5 night schedules.

If anybody has it, please save me the leg work. If I find it I will drop it here.

[table][tr][td]
MIAMI_3.PNG
 Heat
Goran Dragic-G[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, 11 Nov 2015 10:11:00 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Goran Dragic said that a lack of space in Miami's offense may be part of the reason as to why he's struggled during the early goings of the 2015-16 season. 
src: Heatzone[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
MIAMI_3.PNG
 Heat
Goran Dragic-G[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, 11 Nov 2015 10:11:00 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Goran Dragic said that a lack of space in Miami's offense may be part of the reason as to why he's struggled during the early goings of the 2015-16 season. 
src: Heatzone[/td][/tr][/table]
The lack of space in Miami's offense may be part of the reason as to why I've struggled playing him during the early goings of the 2015-2015 season.

On another note... I'm digging the post in the NBA thread.

Thanks Steebie 

Man, I have been sleeping on the RG site no lie. 

I pay for that Expert Subscription or whatever but I have not utilized it one bit since MLB

Last edited:
Be careful man, he gone eat on the rebounds regardless but I don't see him scoring too many points. You can probably get better value tonight elsewhere

Im staying on fanduel till it really stops in NY but if it does ill just move to yahoo. Thats still in the clear so its all good

I have a lot of confidence in my lineup tonight, just hoping no surprise scratches and I don't plan on changing it

Holy hell... did not realize the same 1% of the people won 91% of the winnings over the course of the MLB season... dudes are winning tens of millions?!?

Maybe its better for me if they jus go ahead and ban Maryland haha i can only win in hockey

Boston allowing 3rd most points to SF and PG13 got a day of rest under his belt. I like it. Unfadeable

Last edited:
Holy hell... did not realize the same 1% of the people won 91% of the winnings over the course of the MLB season... dudes are winning tens of millions?!?

Maybe its better for me if they jus go ahead and ban Maryland haha i can only win in hockey

Yeah I read about that too. I think I'm a stick to the single entry pools. There is still professionals there but they can't put in 250 lineups

It's a young season man. These are professional athletes and George is like 24-25? He's good to tear these scrubs up.

I also like Fournier to bounce back against lolLakers tonight.

Y'all think Thad could eat tonight or do you expect a blowout?

Want to take Drummond, but Jah gives a lot of value and opens up a lot of room elsewhere. Unless dude puts up 60-70 I can't see myself taking him.

Last edited:
Also, the O/U looks nice in DAL/LAC and the Clips are only favored by 7 but after last night can I even count on Dallas to keep it close? Basically, Blake has a great matchup and I could fit him, but is he worth it?

Back
Top Bottom