OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Cant stress that enough. when your first starting out play the **** out of 50/50's. its the easiest/safest way to make money

Is Monroe/Ellington > Z-Bo/KCP tonight with Charlotte struggling against PF's lately and the potential blowout in Memphis?

Pretty sure they've had that policy for a while with all sports. That's why there weren't any contests during the WS or for the SB.

Stuck between two tourney lineups on FD tonight:

Lawson, Clarkson, Bledsoe, Anderson, Henderson, Gallinari, Randolph, Gasol & Lopez

or

Sessions, Clarkson, Bledsoe, Anderson, Henderson, Gallinari, Randolph, Gasol & Cousins

Any opinions?

Stuck between two tourney lineups on FD tonight:

Lawson, Clarkson, Bledsoe, Anderson, Henderson, Gallinari, Randolph, Gasol & Lopez

or

Sessions, Clarkson, Bledsoe, Anderson, Henderson, Gallinari, Randolph, Gasol & Cousins

Any opinions?
I like Lawson but I don't like Lopez match up vs Memphis bigs.

Gallo scares me.

My SFs across the industry is Henderson and Ariza

Last edited:
I hear ya. I have them in my cash games. But, if I'm getting Harden/Z-Bo/Gasol/Jefferson in my main tourney lineup and Bledsoe/Z-Bo/Gasol/Cousins potentially in my second tourney lineup, he's a bit attractive IMO coming off only playing 14 mins last night.

Back
Top Bottom