OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I have harden and Boogie in pretty much all line ups

I have a line up with harden, pau and boogie.

I'm thinking this is the way to go tonight. I'm having a hard time getting Pau in there along with Boogie and Harden though :lol:.

Thinking about going with Galinari tonight even though he put up a dud yesterday. He should hit value at $3.8k against the Lakers.

Last edited:

ty Lawson and ed davis or Robert sacre
pimp.gif

I'm thinking this is the way to go tonight. I'm having a hard time getting Pau in there along with Boogie and Harden though :lol:.

Thinking about going with Galinari tonight even though he put up a dud yesterday. He should hit value at $3.8k against the Lakers.

Have Harden, Boogie, Pau, Clarkson, Wes Johnson, Gallo, Swaggy P and Arthur as of right now.

Tentative tournament line up

Clarkson
Sessions (if Collison is out)
Harden
Ellington
Henderson
Tucker
Gasol
Marvin Williams
Boogie

Tyson Chandler is the reason I don't put the same player in every lineup.

Last night I just happened to have him in the two contest with $20 entries.

Didn't fair so well last night..practically just made my entry fees back. Still trying to figure out how much of a "bank roll" to play with, most of my winnings I've put back in my paypal account. :\

Initial lineup I'm going to try tonight:

Clarkson
Harden
Tucker
Arthur
Boogie
KCP
J.Green
Drummond

Didn't fair so well last night..practically just made my entry fees back. Still trying to figure out how much of a "bank roll" to play with, most of my winnings I've put back in my paypal account. :\

Initial lineup I'm going to try tonight:

Clarkson
Harden
Tucker
Arthur
Boogie
KCP
J.Green
Drummond
Unless I'm withdrawing a few hundred I just let the money chill in my FD account. No way to build your bankroll and win tangible money if you're gonna keep withdrawing a few dollars here and there.

Last edited:
Victiv pricing really is crazy. So hard to make a lineup that looks good/I'm satisfied with. Hopefully Victron takes Teletovic again along with Hinrich and Dunleavy :lol:.

Last edited:
Ehh.. made $8 last night...  not really like the games tonight only playing 1 lineup and entering 1 tournament

Sessions

Clarkson

Harden

Stephenson

Singler

Ariza

Gasol

Monroe

Jefferson

I'm in a damn good mood fellas, it's gonna transfer to tonight's winnings.

Best of luck to you fellas :smokin!

Contemplating sitting out tonight's games not that many to choose from or is that a good reason to play since a lot of people will have similar lineups?

Still working and studying all the information. I usually roll with two lineups,one does well and the other so so. A few subs here and there can result in a bigger and more consistent pay day. Still trying to get on awwsome and pdino' s level but it's a slow grind for me to build up my bankroll.

Wes Johnson or Gallinari for cash games? I have Gallinari in there now but Wes seems way safer.

want to have aljefferson harden n cousins so badly on the same lineup

It's possible on DK.

Still working and studying all the information. I usually roll with two lineups,one does well and the other so so. A few subs here and there can result in a bigger and more consistent pay day. Still trying to get on awwsome and pdino' s level but it's a slow grind for me to build up my bankroll.

Keep playing 50/50's and $20+ tournaments here and there and you will be there sooner than later with patience and creativity.

Back
Top Bottom