OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

This game needs to finish ASAP so I can get my 100 bucks!! Hawes really screwed me but if I can escape here with this 100 bucks all will be forgiven

Yea Brandon Knight really was the one pick that did nothing for my squads..McGary kept it from being a total loss.

Gallinari is such a bust

Exactly, but not really.
The key is, to find him when he hits.
Tonight, he should have hit, against OKC who's pus....Nevermind that.

D Gal should have surpassed value and them some, Roberson locked him up early, and he never came back.

Impressive, just not to me

I feel like I'm going to be posting a big winner in here this week. 

We should do a thread contest, I mean, just for us, for thread morale.  Something to show the days high winner, or the weeks high winner even. 

That way we all remember why we do this. Fun is fun, but I love seeing winners, who won tonight? Anybody willing to post their high win? Anybody?

We should do a thread contest, I mean, just for us, for thread morale.  Something to show the days high winner, or the weeks high winner even. 

That way we all remember why we do this. Fun is fun, but I love seeing winners, who won tonight? Anybody willing to post their high win? Anybody?

Won 100 bucks :smokin

Won 100 bucks :smokin
Screenshot that win bro. 

View media item 1394371

Last edited:
Still managed to win with sorry Hawes laying an egg tonight
Imagine if he'd hit value though. Another 10 FPS from him, or play Alexis Anjica @ C instead, one  move, 10 more points, maybe the difference between 100 and 2 or 400

What type of leagues do most people on here play? 50/50, multiplier, etc.

How much do you win on average per night/week? I mean, I love fantasy and basketball but I'm not sure how comfortable gambling on players every night :lol:

I've been hearing a lot about this lately and I'm interested in hearing some anecdotal experience to see if this is worth a go. Thanks in advance.

Going to give this a bump since it's been lost in the recent posts. Saw a few screenshots earlier where most people play 50/50, but I'm curious to know how often people win / lose and the $ amount if they're comfortable on sharing. Thanks fellas

And nice win a-friend and jcmo :pimp:

Last edited:
I smoked the Victron last night :lol:. He had Teletovic, Adams, and Aldrich :rofl:. Hopefully it's that easy again tonight.

Also cleaned house on FD :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Wish I would've put my cash lineup in tourneys though.

Last edited:
Did well but I'm pissed.

If I woulda put McGary in one of my FD lineups I would've won 20k.

this lineup di justice on draftking

pimp.gif

cp3

Crawford

KD

mithc mggary

deandre Jordan

tyreke

matt barnes

Ajinca

Did well but I'm pissed.

If I woulda put McGary in one of my FD lineups I would've won 20k.
For my cash games I sidestepped Hawes and went Nurkic, and had McGary in every lineup. Went with Hawes in my Tourneys though which screwed me out of big money :\.

Back
Top Bottom