OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

^ I read about dudes using VPNs or something to trick the app and make it say your location is NY or whatever.

^ I read about dudes using VPNs or something to trick the app and make it say your location is NY or whatever.
thats not a good idea  if its illegal in your state you are risking your freedom  doing that the best thing is

to just move somewhere that its legal to play that's what i plan to do but im not going to test the long arm

of the law like that

One entity I'd never wanna mess with, the irs. Not worth risking it with them.

I know with fanduel you only need to report if you make more than I think it's 600. So if you're under the threshold it's fine but still.

Last edited:

I know with fanduel you only need to report if you make more than I think it's 600. So if you're under the threshold it's fine but still.
I've always wondering about the 600. Is it the amount u made or the amount u withdraw?

Over a year right? Because if so I gotta get up on that based on my winnings on my FD page

Last edited:
Oh damn..idek how to figure out exactly what I withdraw between leave some winnings in my account

Just read up on this..between NBA/MLB I have to get on this. Glad this was brought up.

From my understand Fanduel will send you the Tax Form if you profited over $600

Not sure how DK works with this..

Last edited:

for tomorrow here are some pitchers to challenge  
[h1]  [/h1][h1]Buck Farmer tigers his era is 9.22  right now    [/h1]
happy.gif
I've never even heard of this chap.

nerd.gif

I'm still legit pissed I passed on Brandon Phillips. He had the highest scoring game of any player this season. HE PUT UP RUSS WESTBROOK DURING MARCH POINTS!

Last edited:
I know it's not on brandon Phillips level but I subbed in Colabello for Seth Smith cause I had $500 left. Smith homered smh.

Gotta love fantasy

Last edited:
Barring scratches

LINEUP
POS PLAYER
P M. Bumgarner P
P E. Rodriguez P
C Yadier Molina
1B Joey Votto
2B Kolten Wong
3B Manny Machado
SS Jhonny Peralta
OF Adam Jones
OF Brandon Moss
OF Christian Yelich

Last edited:
Early lineups have me stacking Reds..(I hate stacking teams the day after they went off but they have a great matchup) and sprinkle in Giants/O's players.

Might roll with Ian Kennedy as my pitcher. He shutdown the Marlins last week

Last edited:
Rotogrinders tweeted out the question "Name one player u would never play in your daily fantasy line ups again"...I have 2..McCutchen and Goldschmidt. Can't get those players right for anything smh

Oh damn..idek how to figure out exactly what I withdraw between leave some winnings in my account

Just read up on this..between NBA/MLB I have to get on this. Glad this was brought up.

From my understand Fanduel will send you the Tax Form if you profited over $600

Not sure how DK works with this..
Yeah Fanduel will send you a 1099-G form if you win over $600. I got taxed around $800 on ~$3400 winnings a couple years ago. I also believe they subtract your entry fees from your winnings, so for example if you won $700 but had $150 worth of entry fees you won't get taxed. I'm not sure how DK works either though. Haven't made bank with them yet :lol:.

Last edited:
Early lineups have me stacking Reds..(I hate stacking teams the day after they went off but they have a great matchup) and sprinkle in Giants/O's players.

Might roll with Ian Kennedy as my pitcher. He shutdown the Marlins last week
I had him too... he's out. Despaigne in

Cash game God's don't fail me

P Gio Gonzalez
Was@NYM - Fri 7:10PM ET
FPPG: 15.1 | Salary: $8,700 ⌫
P Clayton Kershaw (Day-To-Day)
LAA@LAD - Fri 10:10PM ET
FPPG: 28.4 | Salary: $14,500 ⌫
C Matt Wieters
Det@Bal - Fri 7:05PM ET
FPPG: 5.7 | Salary: $3,300 ⌫