OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

^ you already know. Just one tourney tho.

Mets pitcher did great and should get the win. Just need my guy Pomeranz to flourish as well.

Ian Desmond leaving all these hues stranded smh

Reds/Brews game with 3 GRANDYS

Kicking myself for not including Cozart into my stack..I literally glanced right over him and went Desmond smh

Last edited:
Walker - 5 IP, 4 hits, 8 SO, 1 ER.....not bad 
pimp.gif

Morrow - 6 IP, 6 hits, 3 SO, 5 ER.....
mean.gif

Last edited:
Damn Seattle bullpen sucks. My boy is heated walker isn't getting that win :lol:

Gonzo and Valbeuna killing me man. I hate the people I always make sure I have in most lineups suck, while the dudes who I used once goes off :lol:

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]F. Liriano P[/td][td]19.65[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Lance Lynn P[/td][td]20.85[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Derek Norris[/td][td]16[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Paul Goldschmidt[/td][td]5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Robinson Cano[/td][td]7[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]DJ LeMahieu[/td][td]2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Zack Cozart[/td][td]40[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jonny Gomes[/td][td]6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Adam Jones[/td][td]8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jimmy Paredes[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 124.50[/td][/tr][/table]
looks like most ppl ate yesterday good **** guys
pimp.gif

Do righty on righty and lefty on lefty matters THAT much in baseball? I wanna pick on Kendrick with lefty hitters Padres batters but 1-6 are all right hitters.

^^ Lefty on lefty matters much more than righty on righty. It varies player to player though. Some aren't really affected, while others are atrocious :lol:

Last edited:
Had Cozart and Votto. :pimp: :pimp:

Still haven't broke the 4 figure ceiling for MLB, hopefully that changes tonight.

Just realized that you can click the little videocam icon to see highlights from your players. Pretty cool feature.

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Joe Kelly P[/td][td]21.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Clayton Kershaw P[/td][td]20.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Kevin Plawecki[/td][td]10.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]John Mayberry[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Jose Altuve[/td][td]8.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Josh Harrison[/td][td]5.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Jose Iglesias[/td][td]7.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Matt Kemp[/td][td]10.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Grady Sizemore[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Justin Upton[/td][td]9.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
might roll with this

^^^

Looks good, fading Kershaw for Cueto but still rocking with Kelly in GPP, Bradley too.

Back
Top Bottom