OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Trash? He's been struggling with control in his first two starts this season but calling him trash is a reach. If he can't turn it around he might get sent back down to get his stuff straight.

There's struggling with control, then there's having a 17.18 ERA through two starts. :lol:

Val and Altuve got some big bats that will punish him if he's doing **** like that.

Only advantage he has is playing SEA.

Last edited:
2 starts

Exactly

Prior to that dude was pitching well...**** happens and folks have funks but so far in his career he's far from trash and is considered a young talent.

If he don't get it right he'll be back in the minors but calling him "trash" is a straight kitchen remark

But yall roger Clemons ****** know it all so *tips cap*

Calm down fellas Lol 
roll.gif

Bottom line is, I wouldn't put any money on a guy who's struggled as much as he has even in an ok matchup when there are
several better options and I don't see why you would but hey, it is DFS maybe he puts it together for a game.

Walker has more than control issues. He doesn't change speeds well and has 0 off-speed stuff. If you're not hitting your spots and consistently sitting around a 4 mph range, in the majors, you're gonna get into a lot of trouble. He's got the talent, but he needs to develop a changeup or something to differentiate between his harder stuff.

I went with Pomeranz in my games. I like Archer but didn't wanna pay up with him facing Boston. Archer's got electricity and good command though so he should still do well.

^^^^^^^

Boston ain't the same team away from Fenway either.
that's a good point. Archer's got great stuff, I think you can take him against 99% of teams and feel like you'll get positive points from him.

Marcus go with your gut man. Who knows maybe Walker pitches well tonight. I hope he does. He's a good kid with a good arm. Just think he needs to learn how to pitch—the cerebral part of it—before he really gets to that next level like we expect. He's still so young.

Last edited:
Got hung up at the allergist/getting bloodwork today and just got home so I couldnt play anything :smh:.

I took Jay Bruce with Stanton and Dee Gordon and Yelich. Everyone that's played in that lineup is doing well but Yelich's goose egg smh. Pomerania does well I could win 10 bucks which I'll take but still. Gotta check these lineup cards moving forward.

Where do yall go to check lineups?

Last edited:
I took Jay Bruce with Stanton and Dee Gordon and Yelich. Everyone that's played in that lineup is doing well but Yelich's goose egg smh. Pomerania does well I could win 10 bucks which I'll take but still. Gotta check these lineup cards moving forward.

Where do yall go to check lineups?

Twitter. I follow @dailymlblineup It's great

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom