OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Lets get it tonight fellas. Just threw a couple of quick lineups in the Moonshot just because :lol:.

Christ man Gyorko aint in the line up. I looked up their line up and couldve sworn he was there....

but its all good tho....a 0 aint bad in baseball as it is in other sports.

Last edited:
Paid up for pitching since there was so much value tonight. Lets see how this works out

Thankfully I went Kershaw/Cueto when I paid up for pitching tonight. What's Price at like -20? :lol:

NBA Playoffs coming through big time
pimp.gif

Time to re-up

Every night have have 2-3 guys who have been on a tear that give me duds :smh:. Last night it was Kemp and Upton.

I'm thinking about doing a Cubs stack for the early game slate. :nerd:

Billy Butler and Mark Canha made me 10 bucks. Of course, I spent like 30 on games so down 20 on the day. Really thought they would hit Weaver more but despite his lack of velocity and declining stuff, Weaver has been hitting his spots and finding a way to keep the ball out of the sweet spot of the zone.

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Jeff Locke P[/td][td]20.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Max Scherzer P[/td][td]29.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Alex Avila[/td][td]5.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Eric Campbell[/td][td]8.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Dee Gordon[/td][td]10.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Kris Bryant[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Jonathan Herrera[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Odubel Herrera[/td][td]7.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Wil Myers[/td][td]9.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Justin Upton[/td][td]8.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
working around this early on

Back
Top Bottom