Official Cowboys VS. Eagles Post....Goodnight....

Let's +#%%#%+ go!

This season has been a dissapointment to say the least, but we can redeem ourselves by winning in Philly today.

And even though I'm still skeptical about this team, once we get in the playoffs, all bets are off.

Texans TD, only down 10-7 now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Unfortunately I dont think there is a chance in hell the Raiders win. They are hanging around right now, but they have done this tons of time thisseason only to lose in the end. I expect the same today.

Man, THIS IT FOR THIS TEAM.
we need to do what we are capable of doin and win this game, and begin our journey for our first playoff win in a gillion years.

I know every fan thinks their team can win the SB, and win you make it to the playoffs is true, but i just want one playoff win, PLEASE!

GO COWBOYS

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Yup. Even if Tampa loses, if the bears and vikes win, Eagles are still out
wait i thought only if bears, and bucs lose? vikes too???
This is how it works. For the Eagles to get in they need the following:

Tampa Bay HAS TO LOSE

AND

Bears OR Vikings can lose.

So hypothetically, if Tampa loses, but Bears and Vikes win, then Eagles still out.

If Vikves and Bears lose, but Tampa wins, Eagles still out.

But if Tampa loses, and either the Vikings or Bears lose, then they are in. Right now things are going in their favor

All the marbles falling just right to make this the game of the day...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Everything on the line for both teams...

LET'S #%!%+$% GO...

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Unbelievable that Philly got what they needed.

I know, but I love it. Two teams fighting for one spot. Its gonna be like the last two in musical chairs with violence allowed.

pimp.gif

This has officially become a play-in game for both teams.

C'mon Cowboys.

Back
Top Bottom