Official Cowboys VS. Eagles Post....Goodnight....

if philly knows they cant make the playoffs by the tim ethe game starts and we lose, i may just kill someone ...

I think Philly being eliminated before the game starts will make things worse. I guesntee you they start pulling all types of trick plays and I side kicks and%%!@. Plus they would be relieved of that pressure they had.

This better not be the last time I get up to see this team play this season.

We better win this game....

I pray at 4pm this game means something for the Eagles b/c I honestly don't see Andy Reid going anywhere

PATHETIC

Game Day!

With all the BS/drama/injuries/etc that has gone on this season, it all comes down to today. WIN and we're in.

What a roller coaster ride this season has been. And WE still can make the playoffs. Unbelievable

Let's go Boys. Get that win today
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif

on my way to the game, ill try to take take a pic of romo throwing the game losing int/fumble

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

on my way to the game, ill try to take take a pic of romo throwing the game losing int/fumble

Aren't you a Falcons fan? And you're going to a Cowboy game? And you're a Cowboy hater, hoping they lose, saying you gonna take pics of Romothrowing losing ints and #$@+?

NT continues to prove my point every single day. This #$@+ has become waaaaaay too easy.

Back on topic, its going to be in the mid 60s. Winds are gonna be a little high (15-20mphs) but still, nice weather today.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Aren't you a Falcons fan? And you're going to a Cowboy game? And you're a Cowboy hater, hoping they lose, saying you gonna take pics of Romo throwing losing ints and #$@+?

NT continues to prove my point every single day. This #$@+ has become waaaaaay too easy.

Back on topic, its going to be in the mid 60s. Winds are gonna be a little high (15-20mphs) but still, nice weather today.
i think he used to be a Cowboys fan, but worked with the Falcons in the summer.....And what if he lives in Philly and just wants to go to a game?People can't go to games just to enjoy them even if their team isn't playing?

Originally Posted by jrp44

Aren't you a Falcons fan? And you're going to a Cowboy game? And you're a Cowboy hater, hoping they lose, saying you gonna take pics of Romo throwing losing ints and #$@+?

i think he used to be a Cowboys fan, but worked with the Falcons in the summer.....And what if he lives in Philly and just wants to go to a game? People can't go to games just to enjoy them even if their team isn't playing?

What does him being a Boys fan in the past and working with the Falcons have anything to do with him suddenly being a Cowboy h8ter and going to a Eagles game?

And for the record, I live in NY and unless I had free tickets, there is no way in HELL im spending money on the Jets/Giants unless they're playing theCowboys. That %@$% makes no sense to me. And if he lives in Philly, then he's proving my point: people go out of their way to watch the Cowboys to makesure they lose

FR3SH is a Cowboy fan. Every prediction he makes usually goes in reverse.

He's only a Falcon fan because Arthur Blank cuts his checks.

Actually, I think Fr3sh is a legit Falcon fan after working for them and all. I remember a couple of posts where he explained how he kind of becamedisenfranchised with the team and right after the playoff loss he made an "I hate Romo" post so its understandable he wants to see romo fail.

But then again he declined an offer from the Skins', so who knows?

Mars and P are the Cowboys "jinxers" anyway.
Spoiler [+]
a3115d67bdd351ee395f956ac07241c0d0121fa.pjpg

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

hey what time is the game at? i know its 3:15 CST but what time is that here in san diego?
C'mon man. They teach this in grade school. It's 1:15 Western

thank you fellow cowboy brother! btw how can i get on the team??? Ive been a fan since I was in 2nd grade! Knew about them since I was in Pre-K but I didntknow the rules in football so i just watched them wind superbowls without knowing what the hell was going on and why my dad would get so drunk. hes been a fansince before I was born. Ever since 2nd grade I've been following them. I cried when Michael Irvin broke his neck against the Eagles and ever since thenI've hated the Eagles. A few years later Troy retired and then WE SUCKED. But I never gave up. Like my dad says year after year. There's always nextyear. And I always cheer when an eagle gets hurt. I want my BOYS to avenge Irvins career!

lets go COWBOYS!!!

hey what time is the game at? i know its 3:15 CST but what time is that here in san diego?

laugh.gif
thank god I was blessed with a hell of alot of common sense and streetsmarts

Originally Posted by areyouin729

laugh.gif
thank god I was blessed with a hell of alot of common sense and street smarts
hey man chill out
laugh.gif
i knew it was 1:15. I just wasnt too sure. No biggie though. what matters is that the COWBOYS win and Romo doesnt screw upAGAIN

hey so now the vikings and bears are winning ... that means if it hold up eagles have 0 chance at the playoffs correct? ... LETS GO!

hey so now the vikings and bears are winning ... that means if it hold up eagles have 0 chance at the playoffs correct?
Correct.

Here's to hoping the Eagles roll over and bench McNabb, Westbrook, Cole, Parker, etc.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom