OFFICIAL Cowboys @ Lions Vol. no 10 wins 4 the Motor City Kitties

goldnboi7

Banned
Its been waaaaay 2 long since our last division title...here's our chance 2 wrap it up right here.

(Side Note: anybody hear what Jon Kitna (!?) had to say about T-New/Bradie James after last year's debacle?
alien.gif
)

http://dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?editorialAuthor=1&id=A28CA868-CEED-2E6E-0E20DCA95A463F5C

If Kitna walks off the field after the game Sunday, he should consider hisself a lucky man
laugh.gif

38-20 D-Boys

(Where you at, Terry Glenn?)
ohwell.gif

when glenn comes back the boys only get better....kitna will be hurting after the game

^na bruh, not that I know of...we just doin some wishful thinkin
laugh.gif
. But he has started running as of last weeks so its a positive sign...

My guess is that T.G will be back for the finale to gain alittle momentum going into the playoffs

And I KNOW bradie gon be out there head huntin this week
laugh.gif

Boys - 35

Kittys - 14

Boys-38

lions -10

James is gonna be after Kitna hell the whole front 7 . Honestly i dont know when We'll see Gleen back i think the Cowboys are going to draft a Reciever .

I wouldn't expect Glenn back til their first playoff game, most likely the Divisional playoff game after the bye, IF he can even return at all. If PatrickCrayton bolts in free agency, I'm sure they draft a WR. If Crayton stays, I dunno, they need to experiment with Miles Austin some more. He's got thespeed to be the deep threat that Glenn was. Stanback also needs to get healthy so we can see him on the field during these last couple of games of the season.

^ Stupid penalties?

You already know Flozell has to get his daily false start

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

I wouldn't expect Glenn back til their first playoff game, most likely the Divisional playoff game after the bye, IF he can even return at all. If Patrick Crayton bolts in free agency, I'm sure they draft a WR. If Crayton stays, I dunno, they need to experiment with Miles Austin some more. He's got the speed to be the deep threat that Glenn was. Stanback also needs to get healthy so we can see him on the field during these last couple of games of the season.

Speaking of Stanback, can anyone explain to me why he has better passing stats in Madden then a couple of starting QB's? (
roll.gif
). Sure he was a QB in college, but all the other guys who have the same kind ofbackground don't get the treatment
mad.gif

Detroit takes it by 3.

Who am I kidding... 38-3 Boys
sick.gif

Kitna said Trufant is better then Newmen
laugh.gif
Kitna is on crack goodcrack
roll.gif

DB =4 picks

LB+DL= 8 sack
nerd.gif

Ware had 3 sack in last years game hes getting 4 this game

Kevin Jones has gone back to being hot trash.
No Roy Williams.
Shaun McDonald as a 2nd receiving option behind CJ?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

42-6 Cowboys.

goldNboi7- The C-O-W in your sig looks more purple rather than blue. Its kinda weird.

"Basically what it boils down to is you've got to watch what you say. Your mouth can't write checks that your (expletive) can't cash. That's what it comes down to," Newman said. "Everybody's going to see those quotes. He better just hope I don't blitz off the edge, because I've got 15, 25, 30 (thousand dollars), however much it would be for a fine. I've got that much for one fine. Revenge will be sweet definitely."
Newman
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Detriot with no Roy Williams =

Dallas - 38
Detriot - 10

Back
Top Bottom