Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

My girl is really starting to bother me...like not annoying, just frustrating. She has some personal issues (pretty bad) and it is SO SO SO hard to put up with them. I really do love her, she's a great girl, but she gets in these moods like every 3 days where she doesn't wanna talk to me, just tries to ignore the world. It is SO frustrating, I try and help and I'm unsuccessful just about everytime...makes me feel so unwanted when she gets in these moods cause like I said she doesn't wanna talk to me or seem interested in me. The hardest part is (selfishly) I try so hard and basically get no love in return...she's not a lovey dovey person (which is fine I don't want a clingy girl) but I mean even when I try to cuddle while watching a movie she'll deny it and she never kisses me, nothing...

Also, we've been dating for about 26 months now...we rarely hookup...(don't have sex, we never have.
mad.gif
) I respect the girl, but I mean c'monnn. Barely even do more than makeout...

I've found myself almost cheating on her just cause I want some so bad.
Keep it to an almost. Actually, make it less than that... it ain't worth it bro. If you have strong feelings for a girl and have built a good rapport with time, that's the worst way to screw it up. Speaking from experience.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by AG 47

people say i look like CB or Cam Newton

How is this possible?

they look nothing alike. pics for further investigation please...
nerd.gif

devil.gif

chris-brown.jpg

12-12-2010_newton3-525x295.jpg

I have same style of chin and I also have the same dimples as those two. Since my skin is light and I tan easy during the summer people tell me I favor Cam and during the winter people tell me I favor Chris.

How is this possible?

nerd.gif

devil.gif

chris-brown.jpg

I have same style of chin and I also have the same dimples as those two. Since my skin is light and I tan easy during the summer people tell me I favor Cam and during the winter people tell me I favor Chris.

Originally Posted by RedMan

How is this possible?

nerd.gif

devil.gif

chris-brown.jpg

You are reaching man...

How is this possible?

nerd.gif

devil.gif

chris-brown.jpg

You are reaching man...

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

1. I have to literally stop myself from fapping. Last week I prob fapped over 20 times.
Man, I don't feel too comfortable talking about this but here it goes.

SOmeone else mentioned it, but whenever that happens, I swear I feel like I just killed a little kitten. 20 times in a week? Man if I do it 2 times in a week I am depressed right after the 2nd time.
laugh.gif
20 times, like how does the math breakdown? My goodness dude.

1. I have to literally stop myself from fapping. Last week I prob fapped over 20 times.

SOmeone else mentioned it, but whenever that happens, I swear I feel like I just killed a little kitten. 20 times in a week? Man if I do it 2 times in a week I am depressed right after the 2nd time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Ever since my significant other of 4 years broke up with me in the summer, I haven't had interest in anyone else. Not even any sexual, no-strings-attached desires. The break-up was my fault and sometimes I think of offing myself because every day, I feel the heartache and regret first thing when I wake up and last thing before I fall asleep. Going out and having a good time doesn't distract me from thoughts of her anymore – she's always in the back of my mind somehow. We broke up in the summer and I haven't progressed a step in getting over it... I keep having hope that the whole "true love conquers all" thing is true and we'll end up together, because she said she'll always love me. And I know for a fact that she does. The note on which we ended things proved it, which is another story, but I know it's real.

And everything I feel is involuntary. I hate when people say that I'm doing this to myself. I wake up and feel these things, it's not my choice to. I can't force my emotions to change and I don't have the drive/heart/interest to get someone else. It's weird, I'm constantly down because of this, but I'm content because of the fact that they're feelings for her. She's all I want. Until the time comes that it changes though, or everything works out, I'm stuck with this weight on my shoulders. A good friend told me that the only thing I can do in this situation is weather the storm, cause there's no convincing my heart at this point. This is in God's hands now, and only time will tell.

As I'm going through all this, though, she's doing great. We still talk, and I told her that I'm happy for her, which is true. But that doesn't mean I'm happy.

Damn, I can't believe I was such an idiot and lost her. She had everything I ever needed.

Well, that felt better getting it out. That was a longer post than I intended to make when I started to reply to this thread. Meh.

Damn...is she with someone else?

No, but she was close to dating someone. It was one of her co-workers... well, he worked at different branch. But that's how they met, and he really liked her. She put him in the friendzone, though, cause she was fresh off the breakup with me. Then, she realized her feelings for him in October, but by that time he was already talking to another girl. She was really bummed out for a good two weeks about it, but got over him. I was crushed to find out she was already interested in someone else, but if they actually began dating I honestly don't know what I would do with myself.

When she told me, thoughts like, "What does she like about him more than me?" or "What does he have?" came up in my head. Those are the worst. I'm still bracing myself for when she meets someone and it works out... I'm starting to feel anxious thinking about it.

Oh, another important detail – we were a long distance relationship. She lives in San Diego, CA. I'm in Philly. Don't ask. We had a "love has no distance" type of thing.
frown.gif
What did you do to ruin it?

Ever since my significant other of 4 years broke up with me in the summer, I haven't had interest in anyone else. Not even any sexual, no-strings-attached desires. The break-up was my fault and sometimes I think of offing myself because every day, I feel the heartache and regret first thing when I wake up and last thing before I fall asleep. Going out and having a good time doesn't distract me from thoughts of her anymore – she's always in the back of my mind somehow. We broke up in the summer and I haven't progressed a step in getting over it... I keep having hope that the whole "true love conquers all" thing is true and we'll end up together, because she said she'll always love me. And I know for a fact that she does. The note on which we ended things proved it, which is another story, but I know it's real.

And everything I feel is involuntary. I hate when people say that I'm doing this to myself. I wake up and feel these things, it's not my choice to. I can't force my emotions to change and I don't have the drive/heart/interest to get someone else. It's weird, I'm constantly down because of this, but I'm content because of the fact that they're feelings for her. She's all I want. Until the time comes that it changes though, or everything works out, I'm stuck with this weight on my shoulders. A good friend told me that the only thing I can do in this situation is weather the storm, cause there's no convincing my heart at this point. This is in God's hands now, and only time will tell.

As I'm going through all this, though, she's doing great. We still talk, and I told her that I'm happy for her, which is true. But that doesn't mean I'm happy.

Damn, I can't believe I was such an idiot and lost her. She had everything I ever needed.

Well, that felt better getting it out. That was a longer post than I intended to make when I started to reply to this thread. Meh.

No, but she was close to dating someone. It was one of her co-workers... well, he worked at different branch. But that's how they met, and he really liked her. She put him in the friendzone, though, cause she was fresh off the breakup with me. Then, she realized her feelings for him in October, but by that time he was already talking to another girl. She was really bummed out for a good two weeks about it, but got over him. I was crushed to find out she was already interested in someone else, but if they actually began dating I honestly don't know what I would do with myself.

When she told me, thoughts like, "What does she like about him more than me?" or "What does he have?" came up in my head. Those are the worst. I'm still bracing myself for when she meets someone and it works out... I'm starting to feel anxious thinking about it.

Oh, another important detail – we were a long distance relationship. She lives in San Diego, CA. I'm in Philly. Don't ask. We had a "love has no distance" type of thing.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah...i read homies post like damn, how is that even possible?

On a particularly bad week when I have no self control, I'll probably do it, max, 6-7 times (which averages out to about one fap session a day). Each time, when I'm done, I feel like @**!.

I honestly I couldn't imagine doing it 20 times. I mean, doesn't your joystick start aching after a while...(nh)?

-I miss college. I graduated in the summer and after interning, I've been looking for a job for 1.5 months and I'm really hoping this doesn't last a long time. I'm busy applying to jobs, but it's tough knowing there's so much competition. It's also hard to stay motivated when you're at home, not doing much. I actually liked school because even as an engineering major, sometimes the projects were actually fun because you got to work with your friends and there were good memories. When you're at work, it's all business, and it's the way it's going to be.
-I'm a very shy guy especially when I'm not comfortable, like I don't know the people well and feel out of place. But once the ice is broken a little, I turn into a completely different person. So some people get the vibe that I'm horribly anti-social but it's not the case.
-Back in college I used to think that I HAD to find a girl before I graduated and that I'd never have a good chance to meet girls again, but now that I've graduated I realize that I don't have to rush it and I have plenty of time to look around.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah...i read homies post like damn, how is that even possible?

On a particularly bad week when I have no self control, I'll probably do it, max, 6-7 times (which averages out to about one fap session a day). Each time, when I'm done, I feel like @**!.

I honestly I couldn't imagine doing it 20 times. I mean, doesn't your joystick start aching after a while...(nh)?

-I miss college. I graduated in the summer and after interning, I've been looking for a job for 1.5 months and I'm really hoping this doesn't last a long time. I'm busy applying to jobs, but it's tough knowing there's so much competition. It's also hard to stay motivated when you're at home, not doing much. I actually liked school because even as an engineering major, sometimes the projects were actually fun because you got to work with your friends and there were good memories. When you're at work, it's all business, and it's the way it's going to be.
-I'm a very shy guy especially when I'm not comfortable, like I don't know the people well and feel out of place. But once the ice is broken a little, I turn into a completely different person. So some people get the vibe that I'm horribly anti-social but it's not the case.
-Back in college I used to think that I HAD to find a girl before I graduated and that I'd never have a good chance to meet girls again, but now that I've graduated I realize that I don't have to rush it and I have plenty of time to look around.

I think maybe because when I used to go to church, masterbation was so frowned upon. And I guess that stuck with me. More than anything, the post-jerking off feeling is, "Damn dude, you could have wasted that on a REAL GIRL. Instead you are doing it by yourself." That alone makes me feel like a got damn loser. So that is why I try to avoid it at ALL costs.

I don't think I have ever done it 3 times in a week.

I think maybe because when I used to go to church, masterbation was so frowned upon. And I guess that stuck with me. More than anything, the post-jerking off feeling is, "Damn dude, you could have wasted that on a REAL GIRL. Instead you are doing it by yourself." That alone makes me feel like a got damn loser. So that is why I try to avoid it at ALL costs.

I don't think I have ever done it 3 times in a week.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

frown.gif
Talked to some girl on the side when she and I were going through a rough patch.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

frown.gif
Talked to some girl on the side when she and I were going through a rough patch.
tired.gif

I have been chilling with my boy's ex ex girlfriend and i plan on smashing this weekend.

I'm starting to thinking i am out growing my current circle of friends.

Most of my currents friends who didn't leave town for college are lame and are not good wingmen.

I feel like my friends depend on me to get the females since i have light skin, 6'3", people say i look like CB or Cam Newton, and I have money but most of the time I don't feel like putting my friends on with any girls.

I have the opptunity to smash my ex's bestfriend but I am not pressing the issue.

I want to move to the same city as my best friend because he isn't corny and he is a great wingman.

I lost my mind when my ex and I broke up. So much so I was about to move in with family in England.

I love to make girls sexually frustrated and then do nothing with them.

I was an ugly kid in middle school to about 11th grade. No girls would give me play and would play the *#% out of me back then, that is why I do women wrong now. Childish i know but oh well.

I'm 24 btw. I will be back for more after work.

So you're about to smash many of your friends ex's, many of your ex'as friends, you have unforgiveable grammar, you cant stand your friends because they're "lame and not good wingmen" (yet you refuse to put them on because you "dont fee like it", making you a not-so-good wingman either...), and chicks be on your balls cuz you're tall, have light skin, and you look like Chris Brown?

Spoiler [+]
Not sure if serious

I have been chilling with my boy's ex ex girlfriend and i plan on smashing this weekend.

I'm starting to thinking i am out growing my current circle of friends.

Most of my currents friends who didn't leave town for college are lame and are not good wingmen.

I feel like my friends depend on me to get the females since i have light skin, 6'3", people say i look like CB or Cam Newton, and I have money but most of the time I don't feel like putting my friends on with any girls.

I have the opptunity to smash my ex's bestfriend but I am not pressing the issue.

I want to move to the same city as my best friend because he isn't corny and he is a great wingman.

I lost my mind when my ex and I broke up. So much so I was about to move in with family in England.

I love to make girls sexually frustrated and then do nothing with them.

I was an ugly kid in middle school to about 11th grade. No girls would give me play and would play the *#% out of me back then, that is why I do women wrong now. Childish i know but oh well.

I'm 24 btw. I will be back for more after work.

So you're about to smash many of your friends ex's, many of your ex'as friends, you have unforgiveable grammar, you cant stand your friends because they're "lame and not good wingmen" (yet you refuse to put them on because you "dont fee like it", making you a not-so-good wingman either...), and chicks be on your balls cuz you're tall, have light skin, and you look like Chris Brown?

Spoiler [+]
Not sure if serious

Back
Top Bottom