**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

roll.gif
wow we suck so bad...you know what, if it takes us NOT qualifying for the world cup in order for things to change with the FMF then so be it.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

roll.gif
wow we suck so bad...you know what, if it takes us NOT qualifying for the world cup in order for things to change with the FMF then so be it.

Real Talk.Yo se que te duele, but la casaca tiene que costar.
glasses.gif

the performance mexico put today was still disgusting. I cant wait till 8/12 for we can shut this cocky mother +@%+!+* up.

Mexico with another sub-par performance. If they play like that against US we got our first victory en EL AZTECA.

Next Up:

COPA CONFEDERACIONES:

USA in the group of death. Saw the roster the other day. Kinda suprised BOB left Mastroeni out, and decided to go with the young Midfielders. I like this teamwe are bringing. Just want to see ADU and Torres get some time. No excuses, every team is bringing the their A squad. SPAIN is loaded.

USA VS ITALY around the corner.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

the performance mexico put today was still disgusting. I cant wait till 8/12 for we can shut this cocky mother +@%+!+* up.

LOL. I wish the game was next week. US would win for sure but there's a lot of time til August and I think this team will be much more ready for the US bythen.

It's gonna go down to Honduras/Mexico for that 3rd spot. They both have the same amount of home games left.

Remember USA-Italy Monday morning at 11 PT

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

KRISPACINLA wrote:

What sup fellas,

I was gone all day to Tijuana. The fam was having a party so I had to attend. Someone give me insight on how the US played
nerd.gif
??? Marion?? or SOCALUIS? CONNOR CASEY PLAYED

I feel we played a good match, we had way more offensive opportunities than we did on wednesday and to be honest if we would of scored on at least half of
those we would of won by a much bigger margin. Our defense was the main difference, in the first 10 minutes ( honduras scored on the 4th minute if im correct)
it felt like it was deja vu from wednesday night, they had a couple runs that got me scared and our mid midfield was wide open all throughout the first half.
After the goal we settled in and pretty much stopped the honduras offense except for 2 occasions. Casey looked nervous out there in the beginning but as the
game went on he started getting more comfortable and did well for a player of his skill. It also looks like Landon Donavon is back the being himself, he was
controlling the ball more, making runs, drawing a couple fouls, he filled in for M.Bradley very good ( as controlling the ball and distributing) . Also it
looked like Bocanegra pulled a muscle he asked to be sub out. Gooch is still that dude on defense and so is Tim in the box.
Hopefully Boca is OK. Donovan always need to be active for this team to win. He needs to make runs, stay active and basically make plays to open the game for the other players since opposing teams will always shift his way. MB is ok, but I really want to see Torres in there now. I feel his skill is on par with Bradley with a little more class. Adu always need to be looked at. He is the One player with world class skill that can do many things when given an opportunity. This upcoming Confederations tournament will really say a lot about how well we progress against other nations. Egypt is one of the best teams in AFRICA with player like abutrika,barakak and of course Zhaki. Brasil is Brasil And I know their bringing their A team to this. Italy is the world champion so Is going to be a test. I just talk to my Aunt this weekend and looks like she is not getting tickets at all the year
tired.gif
, So I will have to look somewhere else to get some for the Mexico game. Marion you still going????

If I can find a way to find tickets I will DEFINITELY be there. Have the tickets released in mexico?..Im thinking about asking my aunt if she can buy them forme over there.

USA VS ITALY. Cant wait........
pimp.gif
Rematch from the world cup.

Have the tickets released in mexico?.
They will release two weeks prior at ticketmaster mexico, and im pretty sure ussoccer will post them up any day now.

1 year til the US takes its first step to becoming a power house.

Originally Posted by amarusgear

USA VS ITALY. Cant wait........
pimp.gif
Rematch from the world cup.

Have the tickets released in mexico?.
They will release two weeks prior at ticketmaster mexico, and im pretty sure ussoccer will post them up any day now.

1 year til the US takes its first step to becoming a power house.

U.S. is not going to be a powerhouse man. They're in the 2nd tier. 1st tier having teams like Brazil,Holland,Germany, etc... Also, don't bring upMexico because I know where we're at. We're 3rd tier at best right now.

^^^Not yet, we are not a powerhouse, but it takes time. Cant be a World Cup contender overnight. It exciting to be a USMNT follower. Looking at the future itsall good. Players like Jerome, Rankin, Mackerney, Garcia, Grill, Robles will ensure our NT is the best at least in CONCACAF for the next 10 years, andHopefully the World one day.

GO USA!!!!

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^Not yet, we are not a powerhouse, but it takes time. Cant be a World Cup contender overnight. It exciting to be a USMNT follower. Looking at the future its all good. Players like Jerome, Rankin, Mackerney, Garcia, Grill, Robles will ensure our NT is the best at least in CONCACAF for the next 10 years, and Hopefully the World one day.

GO USA!!!!

your forgot josey.

I agree it takes time, but at the pace were at right now the future looks bright!

If WC 2022 is in the US we will make a run for it. One can only dream.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions so fast though. Remember Mexico won the youth WC and they were supposed to be dominating right now. I was scared of thepotential they had but thank god their players got so full of themselves. They won't get better until they get some humility.

As far as the Mexico vs T&T game, Mexico played a lot better than against the Salvi's but they couldn't convert any opportunities.

The Salvi's got something coming though at the Azteca.

The U.S. will get their rematch against Italy and so show they're up to the challenge.

Speaking of the Future:

Welcome aboard Jermaine Jones
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
Karma is a *** after the Rossi and Subo snubs.

Many thanks to the German coach, and Michael Bradley.

P.S. Now if we can get Castillo from Club America we are in business.

*Someone make a Confederations thread. Marion or Socaluis???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hey, can we start talking about this again?

who's going to USA vs. Mexico in August?

Back
Top Bottom