**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Sweet Justice.
smile.gif
Damn shame Zelaya is out v Honduras....but who knows maybe Reyes does something vs them.... Ahh...Sweet win. Viva Cheyo y La Selecta.

QUE VIVA LA SELECTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well !%$+#!# deserved....if we would have tied cause of that $$*@%%!% call on Franco, it would have been injustice for a mexican team who didnt show +@%* onceagain
#@!! YOU to all those mexican commentators who went out of their way to tell everyone that ES is nothing, and would be a cakewalk in cuscatlan.

A Honduras para continuar sonando!!!!

AINT NONE OF THEM LAUGHING.
I know for a fact that this loss BURNS, even more than the US cause losing to them isnt exactly a surprise by now.

Pero contra ES??? Hablando toda esa mierda que hablan?hahahahahahahahahaha

Here are some pics of Mexico preparing for their game vs El Salvador.

Good to see they are having fun.

3589xyf.jpg

jr8npd.jpg

Looks like their hard work was really beneficial tonight.

Vela is that dude though.

What sup fellas,

I was gone all day to Tijuana. The fam was having a party so I had to attend. Someone give me insight on how the US played
nerd.gif
??? Marion?? or SOCALUIS? CONNOR CASEY PLAYED
laugh.gif
?? DF!

I watch the first half of the Mexico game. To say that some feelings were hurt when La Selecta scored was an undestatement. My Uncle elbow drop some dude atthe party
roll.gif

Mexican people are tired and feed up with the BS. Aguirre will not have much time to win them back if he does not qualify to the WC.

Mexico did not played well in the first half. The energy that the stadium had with the crowd was high and Mexico did not match the intensity that theSalvadorean players had. Smh@Mexican commentators from Televisa at the beginning saying Mexico was going to destroy this team. I guess these guys think Mexicois still the best team in CONCACAF ALSO
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Here are some pics of Mexico preparing for their game vs El Salvador.

Good to see they are having fun.

3589xyf.jpg

jr8npd.jpg

Looks like their hard work was really beneficial tonight.

Vela is that dude though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah a little too much fun.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

What sup fellas,

I was gone all day to Tijuana. The fam was having a party so I had to attend. Someone give me insight on how the US played
nerd.gif

I feel we played a good match, we had way more offensive opportunities than we did on wednesday and to be honest if we would of scored on at least half ofthose we would of won by a much bigger margin. Our defense was the main difference, in the first 10 minutes ( honduras scored on the 4th minute if im correct)it felt like it was deja vu from wednesday night, they had a couple runs that got me scared and our mid midfield was wide open all throughout the first half.After the goal we settled in and pretty much stopped the honduras offense except for 2 occasions. Casey looked nervous out there in the beginning but as thegame went on he started getting more comfortable and did well for a player of his skill. It also looks like Landon Donavon is back the being himself, he wascontrolling the ball more, making runs, drawing a couple fouls, he filled in for M.Bradley very good ( as controlling the ball and distributing) . Also itlooked like Bocanegra pulled a muscle he asked to be sub out. Gooch is still that dude on defense and so is Tim in the box.

So, what is Mexico's standing now? If they lose the next game, is it safe to say that they are out of the World Cup? What happens if they actually win thenext game? From what I heard, Costa Rica is in the top position, followed by the U.S, followed by El Salvador and Honduras would be in the 4th place, then wehave Mexico and Trinidad y Tobago is last. I don't know how many more games are left but Mexico's future seems to depend on Salvador/Honduras.

the positive thing for mexico is that there next 2 games are at home (trinidad and the Usa) and they hardly ever lose @ the azteca

seem like costa rica and usa are a lock but mexico could still be 3rd or 4th, they arent really playing good though

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

What sup fellas,

nerd.gif

I feel we played a good match, we had way more offensive opportunities than we did on wednesday and to be honest if we would of scored on at least half of those we would of won by a much bigger margin. Our defense was the main difference, in the first 10 minutes ( honduras scored on the 4th minute if im correct) it felt like it was deja vu from wednesday night, they had a couple runs that got me scared and our mid midfield was wide open all throughout the first half. After the goal we settled in and pretty much stopped the honduras offense except for 2 occasions. Casey looked nervous out there in the beginning but as the game went on he started getting more comfortable and did well for a player of his skill. It also looks like Landon Donavon is back the being himself, he was controlling the ball more, making runs, drawing a couple fouls, he filled in for M.Bradley very good ( as controlling the ball and distributing) . Also it looked like Bocanegra pulled a muscle he asked to be sub out. Gooch is still that dude on defense and so is Tim in the box.
Hopefully Boca is OK. Donovan always need to be active for this team to win. He needs to make runs, stay active and basically make plays to openthe game for the other players since opposing teams will always shift his way. MB is ok, but I really want to see Torres in there now. I feel his skill is onpar with Bradley with a little more class. Adu always need to be looked at. He is the One player with world class skill that can do many things when given anopportunity. This upcoming Confederations tournament will really say a lot about how well we progress against other nations. Egypt is one of the best teams inAFRICA with player like abutrika,barakak and of course Zhaki. Brasil is Brasil And I know their bringing their A team to this. Italy is the world champion soIs going to be a test. I just talk to my Aunt this weekend and looks like she is not getting tickets at all the year
tired.gif
, So I will have to look somewhere else to get some for the Mexico game. Marionyou still going????

Finally got to watch the game a few minutes ago - i hadn't heard anything about it on purpose, so I was pretty worried when I saw us go down early again.But we definitely looked more prepared and poised, although against a weaker opponent in an easier setting - so it's hard to say.

I still think we go nowhere in the world cup until we get a few more guys who can really possess the ball consistently - Dempsey, Torres, Donovan... sometimesAltidor... besides those guys, I don't trust anybody else's dribbling/trapping abilities against pressure, so we're still stuck playing dink anddunk soccer with almost zero build-up opportunities.

One positive was that we had 3 great corner kicks out of 3 - one for the game winning goal.

I'd like to see more shots from about 20 yards or so - we try to force the ball in to about 12 yards before taking shots and that is rarely going towork... i think we'd be much better suited taking pops as often as possible and working at rebounds, deflections, etc... i have zero faith in our offenseto score consistently against good teams until we start doing more of that.

But we should be fairly safe now - if we get a W over El Salvador at home, we should be in barring a completely collapse.

ES played great hopefully they can keep it up even tho they might not make it to the WC but im happy as long as MEXICO doesn't go

I don't know how many more games are left but Mexico's future seems to depend on Salvador/Honduras.
5 Games left. Yeah we need help but we have time to recover. La Selecta showed a lot of heart.

We need a win for sure, hoping for a tie from Honduras and El Salvador game and we are back in third.

That way USA can beat them at the Azteca, and I won't feel bad.

Ultimately I want both of my squads in SA.

Remaining Schedule:
[table][tr][td]10.6.2009[/td] [td]Mexico - Trinidad & Tobago[/td] [td]20:30[/td] [td]Ciudad de Mexico, MEX[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.6.2009[/td] [td]Honduras - El Salvador[/td] [td]19:30[/td] [td]San Pedro Sula, HON[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.8.2009[/td] [td]Honduras - Costa Rica[/td] [td]19:30[/td] [td]San Pedro Sula, HON[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.8.2009[/td] [td]Trinidad & Tobago - El Salvador[/td] [td]19:30[/td] [td]Port of Spain, TRI[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.8.2009[/td] [td]Mexico - USA[/td] [td]TBD[/td] [td]Ciudad de Mexico, MEX[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.9.2009[/td] [td]Costa Rica - Mexico[/td] [td]20:00[/td] [td]San Jose, CRC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.9.2009[/td] [td]USA - El Salvador[/td] [td]17:57[/td] [td]Sandy, Utah USA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.9.2009[/td] [td]Honduras - Trinidad & Tobago[/td] [td]19:30[/td] [td]Tegucigalpa, HON[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.9.2009[/td] [td]El Salvador - Costa Rica[/td] [td]19:00[/td] [td]San Salvador, SLV[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.9.2009[/td] [td]Trinidad & Tobago - USA[/td] [td]TBD[/td] [td]TBD, TRI[/td] [/tr][/table]

^^Props to LA SELECTA for winning agaist Mexico^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
saw the news everyone partying in ES they didnt even let the mexican playerssleep lol.. mexico said its ok they lost because when ES goes to ply in El Azteca its going to be 5-0

Mexico 2008-2009...Who hasn't beaten them...

Owned by

USA...Check
usamex2.jpg

Guatemala...Check
guatemalawins_ap.jpg

El Salvador...Check
88275295.jpg

Honduras...Check
lapantera_196849.jpg

Costa Rica...Check
261x.jpg

Panama...Pending
Nicaragua...Pending

from this
50081_news.jpg

to this

88283097.jpg

Alright, vatos...

Let's see something innovative tonight.

I see Vela ain't starting? No Gio on the right either? Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom