**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

we've controlled posession better the last 10 minutes.. that's a good sign that maybe we're settled down, but we still don't have a shot... andwe still don't look very determined out there.

i'd love to see the Dutch play on this turf... the way they pass the ball, they'd get beaten like 10-0... you can't win pretty on this surface, andthe US has to get that into their heads right now.

My thoughts:

1. We really miss Frankie, Wynne hasn't played his position right all night and looks scared as #%@! out there.
2. Torres needs to move to the center to create more plays, Put Adu in his place.
3. Take Mastroeni out, put Sasha in
4. I'll figure out the rest in a bit....

^^^ABOUT RIGHT. Wynne has a lot of speed and talent, but he is still young and raw. Where are thou Frankie haah!

Some of you need to quit complaining about the turf. The ball rolls and bounces the same for both teams and if they can't adjust to the playing field atthis level then maybe they shouldn't be there.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Some of you need to quit complaining about the turf. The ball rolls and bounces the same for both teams and if they can't adjust to the playing field at this level then maybe they shouldn't be there.
tienes razon carnal, pero ese turf es una cagada
sick.gif

What the ********? They were just letting him dribble around in the ********ing box. That is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom