**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

sick.gif

smh... we look terrible, very uninspired right now... get the feeeling the conditions are bothering us mentally.

yup... beasley needs taken out... he looks terrible out there... we've hardly gotten the ball into our front 3 yet in 20 minutes... they have about 1 toucheach on the right side of the field. this is a pathetic effort so far.
I don't see the USA as the 14th best team in the world. Not even close.

they aren't, nobody believes those rankings. i'd put them low 20's somewhere.

They need to get rid of Bradley as head coach, hire a decent coach (Scolari is available) and then maybe we can make a decent run into the WC, at least pastthe group stage.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

They need to get rid of Beasley as head coach, hire a decent coach (Scolari is available) and then maybe we can make a decent run into the WC, at least past the group stage.

Bradley.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

They need to get rid of Beasley as head coach, hire a decent coach (Scolari is available) and then maybe we can make a decent run into the WC, at least past the group stage.

the program is headed in the right direction - i don't think an overhaul is necessary, we don't have the talent to be making deep pushes into the WCyet.. it's all about baby steps right now and we're making nice ones slowly.

Back
Top Bottom