OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

^ VERY good. It started with a Minimum Carnage Alpha one-shot, then Scarlet Spider #10, & Venom #26. Part 4 (Scarlet Spider #11) drops this Wed.

I love this new take on Venom with Flash and this newfound alliance between him & Kaine is kinda similar to Peter/Miles' in Spider-Men...but with a cooler villain 8)

Idk about the paperback version, but the hardcover version of Spider-Men is out 11/28. retails for around $25, but you can preorder it for $14 here

Idk how long that deal is good for, so I'd cop asap

That show Arrow's dope, he be murkin' foos and his lil sister is fine too 
devil.gif

Got zero interest in that "Arrow" show until the November episode (date TBA) with this man:

^ VERY good. It started with a Minimum Carnage Alpha one-shot, then Scarlet Spider #10, & Venom #26. Part 4 (Scarlet Spider #11) drops this Wed.
I love this new take on Venom with Flash and this newfound alliance between him & Kaine is kinda similar to Peter/Miles' in Spider-Men...but with a cooler villain 8)
Idk about the paperback version, but the hardcover version of Spider-Men is out 11/28. retails for around $25, but you can preorder it for $14 here

I've been reading this too :pimp:

Part 1: Minimum Carnage Alpha
Part 2: Scarlet Spider #10
Part 3: Venom #26
Part 4: Scarlet Spider #11
Part 5: Venom #27
Part 6: Minimum Carnage: Omega

It should be noted as good as Minimum Carnage has been so far Spider-Man isn't in it at all. Just saying, still loving it though.

Any speculation on what Slott is going to do to Peter in 700 that'll lead to Superior Spider-Man? We already know that the new Spidey is darker and weirder, isn't Peter(who knows truthful that is though?), and is getting with MJ.

:nerd:

I just started reading Locke & Key after I heard that it was getting a film adaptation...great book.

^ *daps*, followed by :smokin

2799730_o.gif

That show Arrow's dope, he be murkin' foos and his lil sister is fine too :evil:

About to check this out (Promo video)

Deathstroke coming in Episode 5 - "Damaged" this Wednesday (Nov. 7th) :smokin

I just started reading Locke & Key after I heard that it was getting a film adaptation...great book.

Coming to a close with Grindhouse and Omega

What's the story with this though? TV Show? Movie? Looks like it's having difficulty getting picked up

Last edited:
A pilot was filmed and I believe shown at ComicCon, but Fox decided not to pick it up.

Now it's being made into a movie trilogy which I think will end up being a better move.

Thanks for the lookout fam!

Small collection, slowly growing.
Missing my Superman: Earth One since I let my co-worker borrow it.
Missing ALL Sin City books, I still have A Dame To Kill For but the rest got lost in the move 2 years ago.
Missing my original pressing of the Watchmen graphic novel after my cousin grabbed it and never returned it.
whats that deadpool comic?

^ Deadpool Kills Marvel Universe. a 4-issue miniseries from earlier this year. 2nd printings are in shops now

^ I couldn't get down with them cuz all those covers are just b&w re-prints of other Deadpool covers

Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1 = Siege #3
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #2 = Wolverine #1
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #3 = Fear Itself: Deadpool #2
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #4 = Avengers vs X-Men #1

regardless tho, GREAT miniseries & can't wait for the sequel in 2013 8)

anyone read Xmen vs avengers
been hearing good things about that and consequences

anyone read Xmen vs avengers
been hearing good things about that and consequences

Plenty of mixed reviews but I really enjoyed it, even Consequences. Part 05 (of 05) drops tomorrow :smokin

detail.jpg

Molina Variant

detail.jpg

Last edited:
^ I couldn't get down with them cuz all those covers are just b&w re-prints of other Deadpool covers
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1 = Siege #3
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #2 = Wolverine #1
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #3 = Fear Itself: Deadpool #2
Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #4 = Avengers vs X-Men #1
regardless tho, GREAT miniseries & can't wait for the sequel in 2013
glasses.gif
see, im always learning something new cuz of ya lol

never seen the other covers before so thought these were dope, and yes i read bout that not too long ago im excited as they continue this series next year!!

Feb. '13 8)

Uncanny X-Men? Uncanny Avengers?

Uncanny_NOW_Teaser.jpg

Daredevil? Fear Itself?

comics_marvel_now_fearless_teaser.jpg

Last edited:
Feb. '13 8)
Uncanny X-Men? Uncanny Avengers?
Uncanny_NOW_Teaser.jpg

Daredevil? Fear Itself?
comics_marvel_now_fearless_teaser.jpg
1st guess is right. Can't be uncanny avengers that's already out, this isn't a tease for a book that's already released. There's talk that it's a X-Men book and it's most likely Uncanny X-Men with focus on Cyclops. I'm not sure he'll be leading a group of X-Men, could be an Uncanny Brotherhood/Acolytes.

2nd one is most likely titled Fearless. After the Siege event Bunn wrote a mini about Valkyrie titled Fearless, the book is probably gonna be an all female team led by her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom