OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

new X-Force

Avengers Academy Vs. The Runaways
titled Avengers Arena AKA The Hunger Games (with superhuman/mutants)

and for some of yall that still keep up with this comic :nerd:
http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/09/11/buffy-season-9-comic-first-gay-male-slayer/

Really loved Remender's run on Uncanny X-Force. Definitely feel like im missing out on the current storyline as well.

Uncanny X-Force (current run) has been really good since the beginning.

Am I the only person that finds it weird that with all this going on in the Marvel universe that Wolverine is able to be in 50 places at once? I swear those missing limbs he loses every few often must regenerate into fully grown Wolvies man

Uncanny X-Force (current run) has been really good since the beginning.
Am I the only person that finds it weird that with all this going on in the Marvel universe that Wolverine is able to be in 50 places at once? I swear those missing limbs he loses every few often must regenerate into fully grown Wolvies man
One thing that confuses me is the timeline of the Marvel Universe. Like really, how is it that Wolverine can do his business with X-Force, go lead a school, do work for the Avengers, and have his own personal business. Haha.

One thing I just realized is that the new X-Force will finally have Domino back in the fold. I was surprised that she wasn't part of the current team. Also glad to see Cable back, too...Although, I thought he was healed in X-Sanction...Guess I have a lot of reading to do.

One thing that confuses me is the timeline of the Marvel Universe. Like really, how is it that Wolverine can do his business with X-Force, go lead a school, do work for the Avengers, and have his own personal business. Haha.

One thing I just realized is that the new X-Force will finally have Domino back in the fold. I was surprised that she wasn't part of the current team. Also glad to see Cable back, too...Although, I thought he was healed in X-Sanction...Guess I have a lot of reading to do.

Man its hard reading multiple x-men story because of that same thing with Spider-Man. Its like doing a 10,000,000 piece jigsaw puzzle trying to fit in when did this this and this occurred

That Avengers Arena is way more Battle Royale than Hunger Games. They're paying homage to it with the cover. They did the same for 2nd cover by homaging Lord of the Flies :pimp:
AA2012002_DC11.jpg

Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe #4 (2nd print variant)
Nightwing #0
Supergirl #0
Before Watchmen: Nite Owl #3
Gambit #1 (2nd print variant)
Justice League #0
That's all for me this week.

Last edited:
Finally acquired 'The New 52' Set, finally going to sit down and read them :nerd:

It includes the following checklist (All Current Issues) and these additional 9:
Batman Incorporated (3 issues)
Dial H (5 issues, including 0)
Earth 2 (5 issues, including 0)
G.I. Combat (5 issues, including 0)
Huntress (6 of 6 issues)
Penguin - Pride & Prejudice (5 of 5 issues)
The Phantom Stranger (#0 issue)
The Ravagers (4 issues)
World's Finest (5 issues, including 0)

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Spider-Men #5 was great (if any of you can get the variant cover with the Avengers behind Miles & Peter for a good price, PM me), but I'm sad because that's the end of this mini-series. The last few pages are lulz when
Peter gives "need to know" advice to Miles before teleporting back to his "home" universe; he also gives Miles his blessing as the new Spider-Man

I kinda expected them to relaunch ASM in Marvel NOW or at least a Spidey book. Alonso had said there'd be one marvel now book that got launched with the same creative team it previously had.

Spider-Men :pimp: Bendis says he already has a sequel to it in mind.

Last edited:
just finished reading all 5 Spider Men
:smokin
:nerd: wonder what peter parker saw when he googled miles morales
it looked bad :frown:

No bull. I've been googling my heart out, even asked someone at marvel what to read to figure what's going on?

The fact that there is only one Mysterio is blowing my mind. How is that possible? How did he find the other universe?!

No bull. I've been googling my heart out, even asked someone at marvel what to read to figure what's going on?

The fact that there is only one Mysterio is blowing my mind. How is that possible? How did he find the other universe?!
I'm thinking there's some huge continuity errors going on. The last issue was making me think this Mysterio isn't even from either universe. The way Bendis wrote him made me think he was definitely not from 616. That Mysterio is not that smart, he couldn't make dimensional traveling tech. Plus he never hated Spidey THAT much. The whole time I was thinking he was Mysterio from UMU since I don't read ultimate Spidey (but I've seen what their Mysterio looks like and it was that other costume he was using) but the last issue confirmed it isn't that one.

he probably found out
Miles' uncle, Aaron Davis is the Prowler & partners with Scorpion

which isn't new to anybody if you've been reading Mile's series "Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man"

is spider-men a cross over between Earth 616 spiderman and ultimate universe spider man?
I wanna start reading it

Back
Top Bottom