Official Coachella 2013 Thread: 4/12-4/14, 4/19-4/21 RHCP, Phoenix, Postal Service, Blur, Stone Rose

major lazer absolutely killed it.. that crowd was insane.

bat for lashes was a great set, and so was grizzly bear.

the XX is doing the damn thing right now, it was cool as hell for them to bring out my girl solange..

next up phoenix.. hopefully they got something special planned. :nerd:

It was cool seeing Solange.

i truly feel like janelle is doing cold war for me, for us..
pimp.gif

Action Bronson smoked the crowd members’ weed, ate their food, let them take over the mic, and he also facilitated some wheelchair crowd surfing and brought out Riff Raff

That Earl show looked mad weak. How are you going to have a backtrack playing the entire time?

Last edited:
Action Bronson smoked the crowd members’ weed, ate their food, let them take over the mic, and he also facilitated some wheelchair crowd surfing and brought out Riff Raff

action bronson is the man among men.

seen him about 5-6x by now and he ALWAYS kills it.

so where can i see the full performances that I missed?? or do i have to wait until next weekend? are all the set times gonna be the same for weekend 2?

if i remember right only week one is streamed. I only watched some of the streams mainly saturday. Moby was tearing it up surprisingly. I saw Phoenix Thursday so i knew they would have a great set.

That "Love Like a Sunset" mix was insane. When i heard it in person it felt like i was getting hit by sonic booms.

R.Kelly surprise actually mixed pretty good.

just got back.

Major Lazer: AMAZING

Purity Ring: FAN-EFFING-TASTIC

Hardwell: DESTROYED IT

James Blake: I'M DEAF NOW (limit to your love's bass :x)

Phoenix: minus kelz's random cameo, were awesome

the xx i didn't enjoy all that much, but made up for it when they started playing the intro to the first album. postal service was meh.

overall had a great time. really liked the upgrade to the sahara tent. the dust storm yesterday was something else though :smh:

Last edited:
BEST WEEKEND EVER.

Friday

C2C - 4 French DJs.. dope

Dillion Francis - Great way to start things off. "Dill the Noise" was crazy live

Aesop Rock - spits flames

Alt-J - WOWOWOW one of the best sets of the weekend. I'm buying tickets to their show in Oakland right now.

Dog Blood - Skrillex & Boys Noize killed it. Super heavy set

TNGHT - I was really excited but the set was meh, so we left. The Daft Punk video premiered right before he started, so that was kind of messed up

Infected Mushroom - Caught the last 30 mins but WOW. The craziest set up, ever. This is the point where we get TURNT UP and head to...

MODESTEP -
pimp.gif
This is the best of brostep. Crazy good and ridiculously fun

Bassnectar - was just Bassnectar. Of course he killed it

Back
Top Bottom