Official Coachella 2013 Thread: 4/12-4/14, 4/19-4/21 RHCP, Phoenix, Postal Service, Blur, Stone Rose

fun weekend, but for some reason i feel like there was something left to be desired. i'll post my review in a little, still recovering.

one of the best weekends of my life. i concur, major lazer was the hands down best set there. i love the xx, but they were a little boring for me. la roux was really really good. surprisingly 2chainz was pretty damn good. phoenix was prob my second fav set.

i cannot wait until next year!

Dog Blood had me and my group WYLIN', set was soo ill. Maybe because that chick Molly joined our group but that **** was so dope.

2Chainz was pretty dope, I'm not a fan of his lyrics (if you can even call them that) but theres no doubt he has some catchy *** tunes that are fun as hell to listen to.

:lol: at everyone booing him for coming out all late and then proceeded to love him again once he came out

Modestep, Pretty Lights, Major Lazer, Kill The Noise, Fedde Le Grande, Excision, Dillon Francis and Knife Party were all dope too. I didnt venture much outside of the Sahara tent, and although I had a hell of a time, I do wish I went and checked out some of the lesser known acts/different genres of music.

I've also wanted to see Benny B for a while now so I definitely loved seeing his set. Chili Peppers were cool too, I think I heard the 4-5 songs I wanted to hear from them right before my group wanted to leave which was dope :pimp:

This was my first Coachella and I wasn't even going to go until about 10PM the night before once I heard one of my buddies had some tickets for dirt cheap :lol: :pimp: ...SO glad I went, if I go next year though I'm most definitely getting a Villa or hotel room and then kickin' it at the other homies camping spot when we feel like heading over, shh had me feelin' MAD grimey camping with no shower and having to take a **** in those nasty *** bathrooms was not fun :lol:

All in all an incredible experience though, highly advise anyone to go who hasnt already if you get the chance. It's awesome.

Last edited:
Bingo Players... I was sober and their set was hitting.

Dog Blood... not sober and their set was hitting.

Dislcosure had the best set IMO... Couldn't keep still for a second.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom