Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

I'm not even close to nervous. I expected them to take one up here and then for us to take one right back in MIA. From what I saw out of our team on Sunday, I believe we are going down south up 2.

ON IN house call all day and night tomorrow so Im gonna miss the game. Hopefully people stay home and safe indoors so I dont have multiple traumas so I can at least occasionally check the score on the computer.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Ready to be back at the UC tomorrow night...Then catch a Red eye flight to NY ..smh...Going to miss Game 3 in it's entirety because I don't land at ORD until 11pm sunday

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Ready to be back at the UC tomorrow night...Then catch a Red eye flight to NY ..smh...Going to miss Game 3 in it's entirety because I don't land at ORD until 11pm sunday

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

gotta keep this thread going ... i hate posting in the official series thread

miami ain't gonna learn how to rebound overnight ...

gotta play smart though ... this game will be extremely tight

soft foul call on boozer right there
indifferent.gif

that bron missed would have silenced the crowd ...

rose is making the extra pass ... i got a good feeling about this game ...

that is a bs foul on rose

LOL Bulls playing like some ncaa teams...just hustling no talent. thats how they gonna win against the heat

but clearly not a better team.

only the refs can stop the bulls w/ miamis line up tonight ... i hope spo keeps giving these dudes major minutes ...

laugh.gif
@ riley rocking the chip ring ...

Originally Posted by zack54attack

I just got this sick shirt the other day, so I had to throw it on for school finals today lol..

24pyr6u.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I need this shirt!! where you cop??

As a Lakers fan i am pulling for the Bulls to win

^NP!

Unfortunately officiating is always going to be a factor...just gotta play through it and still remain aggressive

Back
Top Bottom