Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

it means bulls are out hustling but not a better team.
Like I said, you're not even making sense anymore. Please explain what makes Miami a more overall better team then the Bulls?

Derrick has to attack the rim more. We had them on the ropes and kinda backed off and let them back in the game. The refs took our defensive intensity away but we gotta fight through it.

We need another strong third defensive quarter

these shots are not falling tonight
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

it means bulls are out hustling but not a better team.
Like I said, you're not even making sense anymore. Please explain what makes Miami a more overall better team then the Bulls?

LOL. It means when both team try at 100%, bulls are not a better team. simple @@++

rose just can't finish anything w/ any type of difficulty right now

w/ the way the offense it ... can't let it get be more than 5 by the start of the 4th

haslem killin ....

where is the intensity ... miami is beating them on the effort side ... never a good look for this team w/ the talent they have

They shut down Rose no doubt, but he took a bunch of bad shots this game. Probably the worst game I've seen him play in the playoffs.
You better pray we win Game 3 because if we're down 2-1 I honestly don't see how we take this series. 

Chicago scored 2 points in like the last 7 minutes SMH, oh well nice to see haslem playing, hes gonna be a big factor in this series.

if Korver doesn't have it going he needs to sit. Ronnie was playing great D and we take him out for Korver who is supposed to give us shooting
30t6p3b.gif

Im pretty pissed we lost this one

This game is on the offense. Just pathetic in that 4th from everybody outside Gibson...

G'damn...our offense looked awful!  Korver couldn't hit #!%. 

I have to say DRose forced a lot and they just need to move the ball quicker when initiating the offense I think. We had chances this game, but oh well. Sunday it is....

what is the point of playing krover if he cant shoot? just go straight defense and play bogans or brewer

For now Chicago needs a split, thats all game 3 isnt a must, just 1 of 3 or 4, whats up with the EC getting 3 day breaks while west never has that.

damn, now we gotta wait all that time like they did after the L...good game heat fans, let the $@*# talking commence

Nothing but an L in the end, but we stayed in the game. We cant underperform at the line like that ever again. ALthough I knew Bron and Wade would score more, I didn't expect them to beat us on the boards. Udonis Haslem was a huge difference maker...he should be starting.

*turns on ps3 to crush overzealous Heat fans* (my only therapy)

Back
Top Bottom