Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

3-0 since i stopped watchin

Damn.
laugh.gif

I'm only posting/viewing this thread from now on, I don't like being on the same side as Celtics and Lakers fans

January 15th – Miami limited to 43 second half points. Outrebounded 42-30, Bulls win 99-96
February 24th – Miami limited to 36 second half points. Outrebounded 53-39, Bulls win 93-89
March 6th – Miami limited to 37 second half points. Outrebounded 36-30, Bulls win 87-86
Game 1 – Miami limited to 34 second half points. Outrebounded 45-33, Bulls win 103-82

Originally Posted by ColdCity

January 15th – Miami limited to 43 second half points. Outrebounded 42-30, Bulls win 99-96
February 24th – Miami limited to 36 second half points. Outrebounded 53-39, Bulls win 93-89
March 6th – Miami limited to 37 second half points. Outrebounded 36-30, Bulls win 87-86
Game 1 – Miami limited to 34 second half points. Outrebounded 45-33, Bulls win 103-82

This guy Thibbs
30t6p3b.gif

Still waiting for a GIF of Taj saying "F outta here" after he blocked Lebron.

Great game, but it only counts as one win. It will be a sweet next two days though. It will be tough once Wade and James start hitting their jumpers.

Wade-"That's the first time I've been dunked on all year. I'll take my 90-1 dunks [ratio] this year..."

Taj thinks Wade is mad
happy.gif

33vdq3l.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm over that game already and thinking about game 2, hoping that we come out with the same intensity, effort, and energy defensively and on the boards.

Pooh needs to continue to be patient, pick his spots, and limit those cross court passes they have the 2 best ball hawks in the game. We didn't shoot the ball well and we had silly turnovers those are the two area's we need to focus on improving while continuing to defend and rebound the way we did.

As long as we keep the 3 of them under 70 combined we should be in good shape.

Originally Posted by CAto312

^I agree 100%, and are you still tempted to throw something at Wade on Wednesday?

I don't wanna give them ***** anything to rally around & the idea of seeing county doesn't bode particularly well with me right now so I'm cooling off of that idea
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Wade-"That's the first time I've been dunked on all year. I'll take my 90-1 dunks [ratio] this year..."

Taj thinks Wade is mad >

392297397.jpg
Seymore CAKE [-] Posted: 05/16/11 10:39 AM CAto312 wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------^I agree 100%, and are you still tempted to throw something at Wade on Wednesday?I don't wanna give them ***** anything to rally around & the idea of seeing county doesn't bode particularly well with me right now so I'm cooling off of that idea
laugh.gif

Once again, impressive and dominating win yesterday guys. I'm not surprised at all by the effort you guys put up and I fully expect the Heat to come with better intensity game 2. Great win once again guys .... see yall for Game 2!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Once again, impressive and dominating win yesterday guys. I'm not surprised at all by the effort you guys put up and I fully expect the Heat to come with better intensity game 2. Great win once again guys .... see yall for Game 2!

same

oh yeah game 2 will be extra intense...we all know LJ will be taking more than 15 shots and trying to get himself going faster, Rose will do a much better job of controlling the ball early on and Wade will be seeking revenge for that foul facial he took (only funnier ending woulda been if Taj woulda done the cabbage patch, but we don't get down like that in these parts)

I'm just hoping we come out with the same game lone intensity and focus for the remainder of the series

Back
Top Bottom