Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

pimp.gif
50!!!

Big one in ATL tomorrow, good thing the starters got a lot of rest tonight.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Gonna be at the game tonight
pimp.gif
. Benny's bday
pimp.gif

I have a feeling DRose will have a great game, so he alone is worth the price of admission.  Other teams' mascots usually come for Benny's bday...at least they did last year.
You were right
laugh.gif
Mascots from Orlando, OK City, Minnesota. and Milwaukee came
Another W
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

It's called handling business.

QFMFT

We need to meet up at Joes Sports Bar for either the Boston, ORL or NY game. Yall let me know wassup.

That Rose double pump reverse reminded me of harold Miner in the dunk contest and Mike when he did it vs MIA. THIS KID IS SPECIAL!
pimp.gif

We'll be at full strength finally for that game in NY.  Payback indeed....

It may just be me, but I thought the Knicks had some better matchup advantages before they traded for Melo.

We'll be at full strength finally for that game in NY.  Payback indeed....

It may just be me, but I thought the Knicks had some better matchup advantages before they traded for Melo.

Na it's true.  They used Wilson Chandler a lot to slow down DRose. 

I suppose they might use Jeffries now as one of the guys to guard him but D'antoni doesn't really play him much, right? 

No doubt... I told them that after watching them play Mia... They were built to %%%+ us up everytime with all of those shooters & Stat.

I'm happy as hell they gave up what they did to get Roster Player #7
pimp.gif

Before the trade they were long and atheltic, the kind of team that the bulls have trouble with (Bobcats with Wallce, Trailblazers, Hawks)

Now it's a different dynamic, plus the fact that they don't have 4 guys jacking threes with Melo stopping the ball on offense.

lets get this win, we gave the game away to the hawks last time

brent barry annoys the *%%* out of me

Back
Top Bottom